Goku Black x Badass bitch reader

Heyy
So here i am witn a new story i was thinking of writing this last night and umm yeah and the reader is a badass bitch like allways without any words and you are a saiyan i this story so here.
_________________________________________

(You are wearing what she is wearing i just liked it becpuse its black my fav color if you want to change the color if you whant to or dont)

You were just chilling at CC and you were whatchin the beutiful sky and the sun that brought a shine to your e/c eyes. Fealling the breez on your face brought a smile on it you loved days like this one even though everyone is kind off scared of you becouse you are a badass bitch like allways and you show your good side to your closest friends and familiy.

As you were sitting i your chair you heard Goku coming closer to you but you felt something diferent there wasnt just Goku there was someone else with him.

Goku:Hey y/n whats up.

You:Nothing mutch just chilling you?

Goku:Oh nothig i have someon that i want you to meet.

You:Who?

Thats when thah someone appeared.

Black:Hello mortal my name is Goku Black and yours?

You:Hello my name is y/n. Nice to meet you.

Black:My pleasure.

Goku:Ok guys i gotta go to help Chi Chi with somethin byee.

Black and You:Bye.

Black:So you are a saiyan to huh?

You:Yeah so what?

Black:No no nothing gee i just ascked.

You:Ok Black.

Black:Hey why are you wearing all black thats my thing*Blush*you are a girl after all!

You:Well i fucking wear what i whant and you are not the one to talk to me like that just look what you are wearing!

Black:Damn you are good with comebacks.

You:I know a tallent of mine.

Black:Wow.

You:Tee-hee.

Black: So um hey how strong are you?

You:Do you know what it feels to be turned into a pretzel?

Black:N-no?

You: Then go asck Goku he knows.

Black:Y-you a-are a goddesse.

You:*Blush*Hey dont think nothin like that i just warned you.

Black:Ok geez princesse.

You:Ok Blacky-poo um whaz that good not really good with that stuff.

Black*Nosebleed*Y-y-yes.

You:Heh didnt know i had that in me wow im so proud of myself.

Black:Hey princess what to be mine we are the same sometimes cold and badass but can be good and loving and i love that about you~

You*Blush*R-really no-one has never ascked me that.

Black:Yes princess they were not good enought for you but me~i am every thig you need.

Then he came closer to you and kissed you on the lips so slow a passionante and beep you closed your eyes and enyoide the kiss.

You pulled away and were red as a tomato and breathin heavly so was Black.

Black:C'mon princesse lets go.
*Holds out hand*

You:Ok*Grabs his hand*

YOU LIVED HAPPLY EVER AFTER

TAA-DAA.
_________________________________________
DONE! Another story donee boiiii
How did you like it?
I am going to do the everybody x si ger reader part 3 becouse i love those and iff you do to live a comment.
Xoxo all bad bitches🖤.