You'll Be Mine, Just Wait

Tobin POV

God damn Christen Press was beautiful. Her almost grey eyes bore into me and made me feel weak in the knees. She was gorgeous and very very flirty. This girl needs to calm down. Scratch that no she doesn't I like it. A lot. I was in my new fourth period and this, like the three before, had consisted of me sitting next to Christen while she shamelessly ran her fingers along the veins of my arms.

"I'm telling you! Your veins are definitely a turn on!" She yelled without a care in the world. Everyone in the class laughed. SHE was Christen and Christen is the school sweetheart and can do whatever she pleases.

Her soft touch along my arm was creating goose bumps along it and I saw her smirk. I shoved her hand away playfully. "Stop it, Press". She smirked and placed her hand on my bare thigh. I choked loudly and almost died on my own gum as the tan girl laughed beside me.

I pouted with a flushed face, "it's not funny Chris! You can't just touch people's thighs! I've known you less than 24 hours". She laughed at my comment as she placed her hand back on my thigh. I swallowed hard. This girl doesn't take no.

She smirked and leaned closer to me. "I have a feeling we'll be doing more than just this soon". I gasped but shoved her away with a large smile on my face.

"In your dreams Press". She smirked and countered back, "well Heath. You'll be mine, just watch".

That one comment made me smile extremely wide. "I'm not that easy, Press".

She placed her hand back on my thigh and gripped it lightly causing me to gasp and bite down on my lip. Her fingers set fire throughout my body and the the simple touch caused me to be very frustrated. She leaned closer and whispered in my ear, "I know Heath. Just know I get what I want". The warm breath from her lips was driving me crazy. I laughed nervously and scoffed at her.

This girl was crazy. This beautiful, smart, intriguing, funny girl was into me already. Why? Is she for real? I don't mind at all! Christen is amazing and I'm very interested in her. Let's hope I can keep up.