She's Crazy

Tobin's POV

I'm freaking out. Why? Because we're playing UNC this week. Why does it matter? I was on that team for the preseason and a solid two months. I met all the girls and trust me, they weren't the nicest of people. Also, I used to have a thing with the captain there, Shirley Cruz. She was insane. She wouldn't let me do anything that didn't involve her. God forbid I scored and hugged someone before her. I quickly cut things off with her but she still wouldn't leave me alone.

"Hey it's okay, my love". I felt Christen's warm body hold me from behind. We're at my house before we leave for North Carolina tomorrow. Her touch calmed me down right away which I didn't understand. I used to have panic attacks quite often and nothing could stop them, but she can. She held me for a while before turning me around and kissing me softly. Her lips never failed to make me erupt into butterflies.
"Do you want to talk about it?". I nodded my head. I didn't want any secrets with Christen, she meant too much to me.

"I'm nervous about playing UNC".

"Oh Tobs I completely understand that! It's your old team and all. It's going to be strange".

I nodded my head before getting to the part I really needed to tell her. "My ex-girlfriend is on the team". Her face went from surprise to confusion.

"Who?"

"Shirley Cr-"

"Shirley Cruz?! You dated that psychopath?! She's awful and hates me let me tell you. We've been playing against each other for years and we've been rivals ever since".

"Yeah...she's crazy and definitely crazy about me still". Christen smiled her radiant smile at me and pulled me closer.

"I guess I won then".

"What are you talking about Press?"

She smiled again and kissed my lips softly. "Well she wants you but you're all mine. There's nothing she can do about it". I smiled at her words and kissed her with more passion. She truly was an amazing human and she really did have a heart of gold.

"You're amazing".

Christen's signature smirk reappeared. "You should show me how amazing I am Heath". She grabbed my legs and pulled me on top of her so that I straddled her waist. She gripped my hips and I gasped. My hand found her neck as I kissed her roughly. She moaned into my mouth and placed her hands up the back of my shirt. My lips found her neck as her nails found my back.

Her nails sent a stinging sensation all over my skin but in a strange way, I liked it. I hissed as she scratched and tore into my back.

"If Shirley even goes near you, I'll kill her". Her protectiveness was sexy and I couldn't help but start removing her clothing.

This should be a fun week.