Movie

Tobin's POV

I was freaking out. She wouldn't do anything while half the team is here right? Her hand was gripping my inner thigh and I'm praying she couldn't feel how frustrated I am. I mean come on. Christen Press is almost touching me in a not so innocent way, of course I'd be turned on.

My eyes grew wide as her hand went even higher. Almost daring me to do something about it.

She smirked and I met the glint in her beautiful green eyes. "Toby can I have your sweatshirt I'm cold".

The rest of the team teased us and my anxious state probably didn't help. I slid off my sweatshirt as the shirt underneath came up and I knew she could see my abs.

Christens POV

God damn Tobin and those abs. I reached out to stroke them lightly. Damn. I felt her tense under my touch and I love to know I can make her nervous.

She gulped and handed me the sweatshirt. I put it on over my shirt and smiled like a little kid. It's so warm and smells so good. All of the sudden I was tackled on to the bed.

"You look so cute in my clothes".

"You look so cute always".

"Hey Press, Heath if you're going to fuck please go to your room. I do not want to watch that" said Abby.

"Sorry mom".

"Chris aren't you supposed to make sure there's no funny business? Huh captain?"

"You know Kelley you're right! It's late and I should have our young superstar in bed" said the beautiful girl underneath me.

"Press I'm not even tir-"

She gave me this glare that told me to shut up as she dragged me to our hotel room. She opened the door and shoved me inside. She seemed almost angry and it was hot.

"You listen to what I say Heath. If I say you're going to sleep then you're going to sleep". I'd be lying if I said her dominance wasn't slightly scary but also a major turn on.

"Okay jeez I'm going" I started but she quickly shook her head.

"No. Now I'm telling you to do something else" she said.

I looked at her confused. "What would that be Press?"

"You want this sweatshirt back Heath? Take it off me". She gave me a look almost daring me to do it. Honestly I wanted her to keep it because she looked so cute with my number on but Christen Press was telling me to take her shirt off. I may be stupid but I'm not dumb! I know flirting when I see it.

She sat on the bed and I stood in front of her. My shaky hands found her sides as I lifted the sweatshirt over her head. I pulled the material slowly. I can't believe this is happening right now.

Before I could even do anything else she flipped us around and pinned me to the bed. She was straddling my legs. What the hell do I do? Think Heath!

I carefully grabbed onto her hips and she smiled. I've only done this once before and it was with Christen so I still am not too sure what to do.

Her finger ran down my abs, "sit up" she demanded. So I did. She carefully grabbed on to my shirt and took it off. She pushed me back down and ran her hands all over my abs. "Fuck Tobin. You don't know how long I've been wanting to have you alone".

I gasped as she ran her nails along my skin. "Why's that?" I asked.

She didn't even answer she just connected her lips with mine in a passionate kiss. It felt so right. In the cheesiest way, sparks flew once again. I will never get enough of kissing Christen Press.

Our lips fit into each other perfectly as we battled for dominance. She obviously won.

Air became an issue and she knew it so she kissed down my neck. My breath was staggered and my heart was racing out of my chest. She kissed gently along my neck but progressively got more intense. "Is this okay?" She whispered and it sent shocks throughout my body. I nodded my head. She could do anything she wanted to me.

"Tell me when it gets too far okay?". She searched my eyes as I nodded again. Her hand found my neck as the other remained on my bare stomach.

She switched the position so one of her legs was between mine. She pushed her knee up into my core and all I could do was let out a moan. She smirked at this. Her delicate hand remained on my neck as the other descended between my legs. "Tell me when to stop okay?"

"Okay" I moaned again as her hand began to rub my clit softly.

Under the city lights of New York I fully became hers. I allowed her to take me to a place I had never been and I did not regret it. In the moment I knew I would not regret it. Even when her head fell between my legs I never even attempted to say the word "stop". It was the best feeling I had ever experienced and this is what I wanted. She was a dangerous game to play but I was ready to keep up.