1

Yvonne White

I lifted the pencil skirt over my hips and quickly tucked my shirt into my skirt. It was my first day of my new job and I was almost gonna be late, but as my mama always said, almost doesn't count. So no, I wasn't going to be late. I assured myself of that.

I praised myself for meal prepping yesterday so that I would have a healthy lunch to eat this afternoon, quickly I grabbed the rest of my things as well as a beige trench coat as the temperatures were supposed to dip into the 40's by time I got off work, plus it went with my outfit so I looked extra snatched. I grabbed my keys and rushed out to my car in the chilly weather. I could obviously see my breath and I wasn't happy about that. I wanted spring weather, so I could wear whatever I want without it being too hot.

Nonetheless, I found myself absentmindedly diving to work. As I got to the parking garage I checked the time and saw I was right on time. When I started heading towards the elevator I saw two men who looked like twins get on. One of them saw me and held the door.

"Thank you." I muttered quietly, this elevator ride was more awkward than I needed it to be, and we were getting off on the same floor. So with that I waited with them to get off. The doors open and I quickly scrambled to the receptionist desk.

"Hello Ms.White I'm glad you were chosen to be hired." Brittney said at the desk, I liked her she always welcomed me with a warm smile and she was pretty as well, we would definitely have to become friends.

"I'm glad I made it here on time."

"Me too because the bosses need you for a meeting."

"Bosses?" I asked, she used the plural term.

"Those men that just exited the elevator with you are your bosses." She laughed. My mouth went dry. Those two hunks of pure Greek God?
Oh hell no I have to quit.
Stay professional Yvonne

"Seriously?"

"Mhm, they couldn't interview you because they were on a business trip, so they want to introduce themselves properly."

"Okay When?"

"Now." I clenched my jaw. "Good luck hun. Stay confident." She shouted after me. I followed down a long hallway that was filled with different offices until I was met with a large grand door that screamed I have power.

With my dainty hands I knocked, slightly scared of what was going to happen. The door was opened suddenly and a smirk stretched across the Greek Gods face.

"Ms.White, welcome. Come in." He said stepping aside. I strutted in slowly, my heart was rapidly breathing. I started taking deep breaths to ensure that I could keep calm. Why are you panicking, it's just two guys. They're just regular plain old guys.

"Ms.White, hello I'm Damon Dextor." The man who had opened the door reached out so I could shake his hand. I shook it firmly and another figure appeared, identical twins, as your bosses. I hoped I wouldn't get them confused.

"I'm Elija Dextor." The other man didn't offer me a hand shake but continued to stare at me. I felt very uncomfortable right about now. Elija was definitely more reserved than Damon was. I would have to remember that.

"I'm Yvonne White, as you may already know. I hope we can work well together for the sake of Dextor Corp." I said with a smile.

"Yes, I agree very much Ms.White after seeing your portfolio I was glad that Brittney was able to make a perfect choice. Files will be sent to your computer and here is the key to your office, which is right next door for added convenience." I could've shivered at the word but I didn't. Get your head in the game and stop being so starstruck.

"Right um thank you, if you don't mind I'm going to get comfortable in my office so that I'm able to be effective at what I do."

"Of course, take your time." I gave them a tight smile as I took the key.

"Ms.White?" I heard Elija call. I turned to see his face giving me an intense stare.

"Welcome to Dextor Corp." I smiled tightly once again and exited the scene as quickly as I could. I closed the door behind me and looked to the left to see a door with my name on it. That's pretty dope. Yvonne White personal assistant.

To two hot white guys.

Arg, I had to get it out of my head if I was gonna work. I unlocked the door and looked at the grand office in front of me. Very open very white. I opened some doors and saw I had my own bathroom which was great, and a small kitchen area that included a microwave, sink and refrigerator, I put my stuff in the fridge and headed over to my desk which was very modern and white as well. Minutes after I logged into my computer Brittney strutted in.

"How do you like it?"

"I love this office. I like the area that I'm in. I just hope I can get along with my bosses." I sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm a pretty dominant female, I like to argue, they seem pretty demanding especially Elija, do you see where the personalities could collide?" I asked. She raised an eyebrow and though about it.

"So you're not scared you're going to seduce them?"

"They're my bosses, if you can't be professional then you shouldn't work in places like this. I'm not trying to get fired, I got bills to pay." I scoffed.

"Good answer, I think you'll do well here." I smiled.

"Thanks Brittney."

"Okay, I'll let you get back to work. Call me if you have any troubles."

"Okay, I will!" I said before she shut the door.