22

The end of the week came by quicker than I anticipated and I was excited to finally spend some alone time with Elija. He had been so tense throughout the week and I had to change that.

I dragged my luggage down the steps and I to the foyer where Elija was coming. He paused and looked at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going on the business trip with you silly."

"No."

"You don't have a choice Elija so deal with it." I said sternly. He quickly shut up after that. The driver knocked on the door and I opened it.

"Good morning Ms.White will you be accompanying Mr.Dextor on this trip."

"You bet your ass I will."

"Okay. May I grab your bags?"

"No It's okay. I got them." He gave me a smile and grabbed Elija's suitcase.

This was going to be so fucking exciting.

The drive there was quiet. I tried to make small talk but of course Elija wasn't interested in any of that.

"You've been a little tense these past days. Something up?" I asked trying to tiptoe around the metaphorical pool.

"Yvonne I would prefer if you stayed quiet today." I scoffed and folded my arms. Okay shady bitch.

                                          ~*~

We had just landed and it was already beginning to get warm. But I liked that. I needed some warmth.

Elija hasn't really spoken to me but I would definitely change that.

"Are we sharing a room?" I asked as he checked us into the resort.

"No. There's enough bedroom for us to be apart."
The stick was really lodged up there.

"Okay then what's for dinner." It was coming upon sunset and I was getting quite hungry seeing as I hadn't eaten all day.

"Yvonne you're a grown woman you can figure it out yourself. Here's some money." He said giving my the money out of his wallet which happened to be a nice stack.

"Who crawled up your ass and died."

"Yvonne." He warned. Did I listen? No.

"No I feel like you should talk about it. It's not healthy holding that stuff in. What is it about? Is it something that happened at work, I just want to know. Is it jealousy-" his hand was around my throat within seconds. I lifted my hooded eyes to look at him.

"I said drop it Yvonne." I tried to hide the seduction that I had built but once he realized it was there he looked really guilty and let go. "I'm sorry. I'm going go take a shower. If you get something to eat just get something I'd like." He said before leaving. Not sparing me another glance.

Elija

"I said drop it Yvonne."

My hand warmed as it wrapped around her throat. I wanted to get rid of the sound of her voice but I also wanted to hear it scream my fucking name and I couldn't process the dilemma I was going through right now. I studied her face and her reaction. She got me right where she wanted me.

"I'm sorry. I'm going to go take a shower. If you get something to eat just get me something I'd like." The strength it took to not deal with the problem directly. She's with your brother now remember.

All tension filled my body again as I remained in my serious demeanor. A hot shower would suffice for now. I turned on the water and made it warm enough to feel something.

I calmly took my shower trying to settle my mind.

Yvonne

I had walked in to go bother Elija just as he had came out from the shower. His hair wet, his body wet and bare except for the single towel that wrapped around his hips.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I want you Elija." I said sighing. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

"Yvonne." He warned.

"I know you feel left out I know what you saw. I want to apologize. Damon and I just had a moment. But now I want you and I to have our moment." I said. He looked like a deer caught in headlights. I walked up to him and got on my knees.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked I looked up at him innocently.

"I'm unwrapping my present. Duh." I said laughing before ripping the towel off of him to unveil an already hard dick in my face.

"Someone gets ready quick." I commented.

"No. It's only what you do to me." He said breath fully. I softly stroked his inner thighs and watched as his dick shivered. This is so cute.  I touched him softly, quite warm, very clean, perfect. I took my tongue and traveled from base to tip. His knees slightly buckled and I looked up at him.

"Do you want to sit down?" I asked.

"No I'm fine. Yvonne you don't have to do this." He said. I rolled my eyes he was going to try to kill the mood so I just deep throated him to keep him quiet.

My hands and mouth moved in sync as Elija's hands clenched at his sides.

"Yvonne." He moaned. "What about Dam-"

"He wanted me to go with you. This is all about you today."

                                             ~*~

So Um yeah. Okay bye.