3

I got home and relaxed my body. What I needed was a nice relaxing bath but considering I came home so late a shower would have to do, I would have to wake up at 5 am and do it all over again. I poured myself a glass of red wine before heading to my bathroom and starting the shower water. Screw bedclothes. A large shirt would be fine. After my shower I grouped the rest of my wine, too lazy to even think about dinner and plopped on my bed. Sleep soon consumed me as my breath deepened.

I woke up startled as a loud banging caused my to jolt. I checked the time. It was only four thirty in the morning I got up as I noticed the knocking would not stop. I grabbed one of my knives and opened the door swiftly. Only to reveal my two bosses standing in front of me. I was a little more awake now as I quickly hid the knife behind my back. I noticed my attire as well.

"Do you always open doors like that?" Damon asked.

"It doesn't matter. Go get ready." Elija said sternly.

"Why?" They barged in, not caring that I was telling them not to.

"You have work to do, I won't ask you again. Go get ready." I rolled my eyes.

"Wait a minute, this is my house, how are going to tell me what to do in my own house?" Elija stepped closer before Damon interfere.

"Let's calm down, my brother he's in a mood today. Would you mind getting dress there is some important things at work that needs to be handled." I rolled my eyes but headed to my room, I slammed the door making sure they could hear my anger. Those little annoying shits, I'm gonna make them pay.
I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, then I slipped on the skirt along with a white button up shirt, I left a few of the buttons undone and ruffles my hair picking it out a bit to give it a messy look, I twirled in the full length mirror, damn I'm hot. I swiped on some dark maroon lipstick and went back into the living room where the twins were peeking through my things.

"Make yourself at home why don't you?" I said. They ignored me for a second before sharing a glance and then turning around to meet me. Then they proceeded to ridicule me with their eyes. Damon's face held a smirk and raised eyebrow while Elija's was in a permanent frown, which only got deeper.

"Go change." Elija demanded.

"Sorry. No can do." I declared grabbing my satchel and my lunch. "Are you guys ready?" I asked looking back at them. I grabbed my trench coat and slid it on. "You know it's rude to stare?" I asked.

"Okay, we're leaving." Elija said. He opened my front door and held it open as we exited. What a twist of events.

I sat at the conference table tired as hell as I listened to a whole bunch of men argue over money, I had came up with a solution for this financial crisis thirty minutes ago however when I tried to speak Elija would glare daggers into my head. I yawned and did a small stretch which had all the men looking at me insanely.

"Is there a problem Ms.White?" Elija said with a smirk, thinking I didn't know anything about business.

"Other than the fact that if you raise the minimum wage of your restaurant while lowering the taxes you'd still be able to afford insurance and bring in more workers until this whole China mess up thing flows over, you can use the money that you've invested into your new wing and maybe even bring in new merchandise to help the domino affect of this damage." They looked at me stunned and I glanced down at my phone seeing that Brittney had texted me, I was ten minutes late to the staff meeting. "Now if you don't excuse me I have a meeting to attend and I'm late." I gathered my things and left the soundless boardroom.

I made my way to the next board room and thanked everyone for waiting.

"Hello, I am Yvonne White, the new personal assistant and Chief of Staff at Dextor Inc, while I am employed I would like to see a change in this boring office, so if you have any problems speak now or forever hold your peace." I said opening my planner and clicking my pen. Within no time I was busied with writing down dates I could have things fixed and writing down people's office gossip.

"Jony, oh lord please don't start with Jony, she faked a miscarriage the day after she got told off by the twins."

"Yeah and she loves to do evil things. One time I watched her write you're fat on a mirror with her ugly cheap red lipstick." I chuckled. The door swung open.

"Sorry I'm late. I had better things to do." I heard a scratchy voice say. I knew that was Jony.

"Hello Jony how nice of you to join us." I said with a smile. Kill her with kindness.

"And who are you? Why are you sitting in my spot?" I was sitting at the head of the table.

"Have a seat please. I'm Yvonne White. The Dextor's personal assistant." She giggled and twirled her hair around her fingers.

"Yeah whatever, you can proceed with the meeting sweetheart." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be sure to have the latest concern fixed." I said with an emphasis on concern. The table laughed as Jony stared cluelessly. The door was pushed open again.

"Ms.White our office now." Elija said before walking out. I passes a little slip of paper to Brittney.

"Brittney please inform the people of my plans and after that the meeting is dismissed, it was nice meeting you all." All of them smiled. Except for Jony. I walked out of the board room confidently

What did this man want now?