26

We all sat around the table. There was a tense thick air that you couldn't even breathe in. As I digested the situation.

Did I trick them into coming here?
Yes

Do I regret my decision?
Fuck yeah

I studied the posture of both twins, for once they we're at opposite sides of the spectrum as they both held an attacking stance. Like they were tigers and they wanted to rip off this deer's head.
If I were Andrew I would've shitted my pants.

"So can we start talking because I didn't do all this for my time to be wasted." I said with an eyebrow raised.

"I don't know what to say." He said I literally gave you time to prepare your speech come on Andrew I'm rooting for you.

"Well you better come up with something quick." Elija said. "I can speak for all of us when I say our patience with you is running thin." There was a silent agreement between the trio as we stood by Elija's words.

"Why do you even think you deserve our sister, we warned you from the beginning." Damon started. Damon was the one you had to watch out for cause he was scarier than Elija.

"I-I know, and look I'm sorry. It all happened so quickly I just blew up on her and I didn't cover her a chance."

"Eye for an eye, you didn't give her a chance neither will we," Damon spoke simply, his authority quickly wrapping up to conversation. "It looks like our conversation is over." I fight to hide the shocked expression on my face as the twins concluded things. Wait why is everything moving so fast, Andrew didn't even get the chance to say anything-

"How much?" Elija asked him he frowned.

"Did you really think I was in it for the money?" Andrew asked offended. I was quiet now as I let them speak. It's above me now.

"It doesn't matter what you're in it for. How much can we pay you to never contact our sister again?" He stared shocked no words being able to form in his mouth. "A million, two? Speak vermin." Insult by insult they humiliated Andrew by devaluing his connection to Britt by putting a price on it. I was on edge. Is he gonna take the money or is he going to fight for her love, come back next episode Tuesday's at eight-

"She was right about you two, and Yvonne I'm just ashamed-" Elija's powerful tone quickly took over and shut down anything Andrew was about to say.

"Leave her out of it, she has nothing to do with how we negotiate." I shut my mouth. Something different was revealing itself and I don't know if I liked it.

The twins always had a darker side to them that I never cared to admit to myself. But I knew if someone happened to push the wrong buttons perhaps they wouldn't be alive to push any more buttons at all.

                                        ~*~

We walked into the house and Brittany was sitting on the sofa eating some ice cream.

"Hey, what have you guys been up to?" She asked staring at the tv.

"We went out to eat." Damon answered simply, while that was partially the truth that was only a part of what went down.

"Cool. Maybe tomorrow I'll show you my house, I'm moving in next week." She said calmly. I could tell behind her facade that there was a lot going on, I knew Brittany and I knew how she thought and it was pretty chaotic.

"You know I think we should rent a hotel room and just hang out next weekend. Maybe go shopping?" I asked. I watched as her eyes sparkled.

"Okay I like that idea." She said bashfully. I smiled

"Perfect, I think the twins will fund our endeavor." I could practically feel their glares as I smiled at myself for being a complete genius.

"Sounds great, I think I need some time away." I pulled Britt into a tight embrace.

"Everything gets better I promise it does." I whispered.

"Well I'm tired so I think I'm going to head to bed." She said releasing me and getting up quickly. I knew she was going to go cry and I let her because I knew she needed her time alone, hell I would want to be alone too. I knew I was going to be there the moment she snapped out of her self pity party and the comeback she was going to make was going to be epic.

"So are you sleeping with us tonight?" Damon asked suddenly.

"Not with you guys ganging up on my like that. I think I'll spend another night on the sofa I said stretching.

"Yvonne get your pretty ass up the stairs and get ready for bed."

"Well damn when you put it like that maybe I do want to get ganged up on." I smirked. I watched as Elija rolled his eyes and Damon looked off longingly. Poor men, I knew the day Brittany left would be a poor day for my cervix, a very poor day.

Nonetheless I took myself upstairs, the twins got on my heels and got ready for bed

Or should I say the twins got me ready for bed.