12

"Listen, you guys are amazing once you get passed your entitled asshole layer. But I don't think you're ready for something this serious yet, I'm a very devoted person and I expect nothing but the best."

Elija

I watched as the beautiful smart woman kindly reject us and I frowned stunned. I mean yes, it was our first time being rejected but she did it in a way that was so confusing, I understood the fact that she wanted to look out for herself and make sure she got what she deserved but she totally doubted our ability to serve a woman's emotional and physical needs.

I didn't know how to feel but I really did want to prove her wrong.

"Elija?" She asked poking my shoulder. I realized I was glancing at the glass in front of me and I saw our driver smirk.

"I understand what you're saying but I feel like you're unknowing of what we're capable of."

"Well I'm giving you guys the chance to prove that, and that's what's amazing because it opened new doors to our platonic relationship either way."

"Nothing about this is platonic Yvonne." Damon said I could tell he was getting angry with the way Yvonne was displaying our relationship. We had taken a big leap of faith in the kitchen that day and she didn't understand it.

"Did you guys come out and say Yvonne will you be our girlfriend have you guys taken me on a date? Other than just bombarding me with kisses have you had an actual conversation on where you want this relationship to go?" We both looked at eachother she was right. This is why we needed Yvonne "Exactly. So until then our relationship is platonic. You want something you work for it, don't be idiots." Our driver pulled into our driveway and we got out Yvonne leading the way, she pressed a few buttons and was in our house before we knew it.

"How did you know the code?"

"Just took a guess." She shrugged. "Goodnight guys see you tomorrow morning." She said strutting you the stairs. She was such a majestic being I did drool over every step she took, and every move she made because it was done with pure elegance and confidence.

"That woman is a handful."

"You're telling me. We have to come up with a game plan, I think this might be the most effort we've ever put into anything in our lives."

"But she's worth it, a perfect fit, like that she brung us off of mount Olympus and humbled us, she's a confident woman, she's very likable, very respectful, very beautiful-"

"This is our soulmate." I said slowly. I thought about it and Yvonne had every trait I ever dreamed of in a woman.

Plus some.

Yvonne

Nope not today satan.

I think because we all dream to live in fictional lives that we forget our perfect fairytale is not like what it is in the books. In my dreams I wish the men would sweep me off my feet and carry me into eternal happiness but their were a lot more complications and boundaries we had to address because let's face it. If any of this were to happen somewhere else we would be completely disgusted by the fact that our own boss, or bosses perhaps were flirting with us. No matter how cute they are. I just needed the men to understand that this wasn't a fairytale and I wasn't a Princess.
I was a Queen who demanded to be heard.

With the thought of that in my mind I changed my clothes into some pajamas and laid in the cotton sheets equipped with silk pillowcases.

"What am I doing?" I whispered to myself. I sighed before heading to sleep.

                                         ~*~

I woke up just in time for the twins to burst into my room with excitement.

"Goodmorning sweetheart." Damon said opening the curtains. My eyes burned as the light flooded my room.

"Get dressed we have some things to do today."

"Can I sleep in?"

"No definitely not. Plus it's not like we'll be working you." I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Can I have some privacy?" I asked to the men who were staring me down. Damon chuckled and pulled his brother out the room. I scoffed. I sang to myself as I entered the bathroom starting my shower the warm water pelted my skin as I danced along to the tune in my head. I didn't know what was going to happen today but I trusted the men not to put me in any serious danger.

"Maybe that's the problem." I whispered to myself. "I trust them too easily." I finished. Suddenly coming to a realization, why did I trust them so easily?