20

Yvonne

I felt good, I looked good.

I grabbed a clutch and I was on my way downstairs to go out.

I straightened out my bracelets heading down the stairs and when I looked up the twins were both staring.

"You guys ready to go?" I asked a slight grin on my face.

"I need help with my tie." Damon said awkwardly. Elija was a master at tying ties, any type of tie he could tie. But Damon simply didn't have a patience. Elija scoffed and walked out to the car as I helped Damon. The intimacy was very high in this scenes as we got really close.

"You look beautiful Yvonne."

"Thank you Damon. You look good as well." I said finishing the tie. I gave him a pat on the chest as I walked out, Elija held the door open for me to get in and I thanked him.

As we were on the way there the environment was tense, as usual, I lived in these moments.

"So how's the company?" I asked looking through my phone at what I missed. Not much really.

"It's been pretty good. Everyone misses you." I pouted.

"I can't wait to get back to work." I said thinking excitedly.

"We never agreed on you g-"

"I'm going back end of discussion." I said with a lethal tone causing the energy to halt.

"We're here." Elija said. Looking out the window. There were cameras flashing everywhere as people ahead of us got out and I became a little spooked.

"Yvonne. Are you okay?" Damon asked studying me.

"Yeah. I'm excited to eat some food." I said trying as well as I could to hide the nervousness.

"Yvonne w-" I got up and opened the door revealing myself to the cameras.

"What are you wearing?"
"Who are you with?"
"How much will you be donating tonight?" All I could do is smile and wave as I walked down the aisle and into the building. Classy chatter filled the room as I took my place. The men right behind me.

"Are you okay?"

"Of course I'm okay, you act like I haven't been out in public before." I scoffed adding a slight laugh. But I was most definitely having a panic attack. My heart rate was off the roof. I could feel my hands shaking and my eyes were darting everywhere.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." I said quickly.

"Don't be too long Yvonne." Damon said. I scurried to the bathroom and paused as a whole bunch of women were in there doing their makeup. I went into a stall and closed myself in there taking a few breaths. Then there was a knock on my stall.

"Sweetie are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm okay." I stuttered.

"Come out let me see you." This was a nurturing voice so of course I trusted it. "You're with the Dextor twins. Of course. My name is Sasha Jones." Her name sounded familiar but I couldn't quite place it. "Tell me whats wrong hunny."

"I just got a little bit spooked that's all. Something happened a while ago and I've been a bit weary since." I explained. She nodded and I noticed all of the women who were staring.

"This is a safe place I promise no matter what old white man comes up to you we have a strong network and we keep each other safe." A woman in a flattering gold dress said.

"Period cause ain't no way some slimy old limp dick man gonna try to test me. Not tonight." We all laughed along with the lady in the red dress.

"Yes so let's get your makeup touched up so we can go back out there." Sasha said holding her hand out. I nodded.

And together just like the boss ass women we are we did our makeup together, empowering eachother and let's just say I made a whole bunch of friends in those ten minutes.

"So if you ever need anything here's my personal cell phone. Maybe we could be business partners."

"I would love that." I said taking the business card from her.

"Okay Yvonne. I'll see you around."

"Thank you once again Ms.Jones." I said with a smile as I made my way back to the boys.

"What took you so long?"

"Calm down I was talking to Sasha Jones." Their eyes widened and I nodded. "Anyways wheres Brittany? I miss her."

"I'm right here best friend!" She exclaimed from behind me I squealed and turned around grabbing her in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much."

"I know me too. We definitely have to spend a day together."

"A day? Make that two." I agreed with her and noticed Andrew.

"Hey Andrew. How's it going?"

"It's going well Yvonne. How are you?"

"I'm great." I sighed. "Finally glad to be outside the house." We went and sat down at our table and did some small talk.

                                              ~*~

I know a short little chapter but big things are coming. I can't believe I have 90k views and we're barely halfway in. I'm so excited. I am working during this pandemic (cause money doesn't sleep) so I'm gonna try to be more consistent with my uploads.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

MWAH

-Queen