14

Yvonne

My phone was ringing constantly. Did I mean to send that picture to Elija? Not really I mean sure I thought it would be funny if I accidentally sent it but I really wanted to send it to Britney.

"So now he keeps calling you?" She asked on the other line.

"Yes, him and his brother."

"I can see why, you look great, you definitely gotta send me your workout routine, plus you said that you were supposed to send it to someone else so it's obvious they want to know who."

"Well I wish they could Just mind their business." I picked out a few more things before heading to checkout.

"You find everything okay?" I nodded.

"How are you and Andrew?" I asked

"We're okay, I think he's gonna take me out tonight. If not I'm going out cause we're hungry."

"I can't wait to be a God mom." I said excitedly.

"I can't wait to have this baby. I gotta go Andrew is calling me."

"Okay, bye." I said before hanging up.

I took my bags and left the store promptly and onto the next. I looked at the matte black card they gave me and bit my lip. Don't spend too much. I warned myself. I'll just get one Micheal Kors bags and I'll buy the rest with what I have.

Elija

I was beyond angry, my brother took this as a joke yet we were both here with a hard on.

"More whiskey?" The blonde waitress asked.

"No." I answered for the both of us, Yvonne had a lot of explaining to do. The air changed around us as someone sat in front of us. That someone was non other than Yvonne.

"Hey guys, you order anything yet?" She asked. Does she really think she can avoid it.

"I think we need to talk about something." Damon said, she rolled her eyes.

"I didn't mean to send it to Elija, I meant to send it to Britney cause she's good at fashion and stuff.

"Did you buy it?" Was my question, her face when red.

"That's none of your business. Also here. I hope I didn't spend too much, you can just take whatever I spent out of my pay check." She said giving us the card back.

"You only spent 300 dollars." Damon mumbled.

"Yeah I hope that's not too much, I only got a handbag."

"So how did you pay for the rest of your things?" I asked.

"I sucked the cashiers' dick." I choked on my spit and my brother laughed. "I think you guys forget that I have a job. I do have my own money to spend." She said with a big ole grin. This woman.

Damon was definitely enjoying that fact that she was opening up but I felt conflicted. So I hid it.

Yvonne

The air thickened as it came to an awkward silence and I mentally pouted.

"So Ms.White. Tell us about your family." Damon progressed

"My dad is a druggie somewhere in northwest Baltimore and my mom she's in Italy for vacation."

"Tell is more about your mom." Elija asked.

"She's the best person I know. My dad left us when I was young, she was able to go to school and became an ER nurse, she took care of me the best she could but when she took back to back shifts it was hard, she would go two or three days without sleep and when she was home she would sleep. So I learned how to take care of myself, wash my clothes, do my hair, cook myself dinner."

"Do you hold resentment towards her for that?" Damon asked. I frowned.

"No, never I knew she was out there saving lives and providing for me. But my father is a different story." I nodded thinking about it. I was satisfied with my answer. "Can we talk about something else I don't like when things get dark."

"I agree. What do you think about the smiths field account?" Elija asked.

"So you bring me on what could be considered a date to ask me about work? I could be at home right now." The gave each other a look.

"What's your favorite color?" Elija asked instead.

"I like powder blue." I nodded it was a nice color that complimented my skin.

"When do you want to get married?"

"Not anytime soon, I'm only twenty four. I would like to be proposed to by time in twenty seven though." I hinted and watched in amusement as they took mental notes. "You guys are so cute. Now buy me food so I can eat."

                                          ~*~
Tbh this chapter might not be accurate, I'll probably have to come back and edit it. I just wanted to get something out for you guys!

Stay safe

-Queen