08

kth.

"You guys are not breaking into a police station  to get guns - all so you can break into a palace!" Seokjin hollered through the room. "Has everyone suddenly lost their minds?! We've managed to survive for this long based on the things we've been doing, so what's with everyone suddenly wanting be thrown into prison?"

Jeongguk leaned closer to Taehyung and whispered in his ear, "This seems a bit too familiar.." Taehyung chuckled in response, thinking about how he himself said a similar statement to Jeongguk.

Seokjin crossed his arms and looked up at the ceiling. All of the other guys were basically staring at Seokjin's neck and wow, it was actually thick.

The oldest looked back at the other guys and he waited for an explanation, but nobody either moved an inch nor they spoke. All eyes were glued onto Seokjin's neck. What happened to it?

Namjoon started pacing back and forth with exaggerated sighs - he's not completely agreeing with the idea either.  His stare landed on the guys after a while and he furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed they were all staring at Seokjin - or rather, Seokjin's neck.

"What the.." He mumbled quietly to himself and he also looked at Seokjin's neck. He widened his eyes a little when he suddenly seemed to understand that everyone else had magically acquired telepathic skills because damn, that's a nice neck.

Seokjin stopped all of his actions for a moment and he looked at everyone in confusion. "Guys?"

Nobody tore their attention away from his neck.

Seokjin started clicking his fingers, he clapped and made all sorts of other noises.

"Guys, I know I'm handsome and everything, but can we please focus?"

After noticing that nobody was going to budge at any point soon, Namjoon walked over to a drawer and got out a knitted scarf. He hurriedly placed it around Seokjin's neck and whispered, "Don't take it off for your sake."

Seokjin glanced down at his neck before back at the guys and noticed that they all seemed to have turned back into their normal selves.

"..so everyone suddenly has a neck kink?"

"Seems like it." Yoongi mumbled under his breath.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and clapped his hands sassily. "Alright, you lot. I'm trying, okay? I've only been here for two fucking days.. ugh. Just- listen."

Taehyung snorted and put his hand up to his face since he noticed that Jin has been watching meme videos. Jeongguk gave him a weird look, but it didn't seem weird. He was like an angelic little guy trying to look disgusted.

Bringing their attention back to Seokjin, taehyung sighed. If Jeongguk wasn't going to change his mind, nobody was. It was his idea in the first place and everybody else was joining in for the sake of his safety.

And Seokjin knew that.

Seokjin glanced at Taehyung in worry, hoping that the younger would understand the message. And he did, but didn't say anything. Instead, Taehyung decided to focus on something else that was completely non-related to the situation - like the fact that his knee was touching Jeongguk's right now.

Eventually, Seokjin released a defeated sigh. He sure could've used Namjoon's help in the persuading, however he knows that Namjoon already has other problems on his hands.

"Alright.. I'll help. Besides, don't you all need a blueprint of the palace?"

Like déjà vu, everybody's heads shot up in an instant. Soon enough, cheers erupted through the room and Jeongguk was hugging Taehyung tightly since they were already next to each other. Jeongguk was bouncing with happiness since everybody agreed to his plan and he couldn't wait to grab his hands on the long-awaited prize.