36

kth.

After their chaotic and alcoholic evening, all seven boys had their promised movie marathon. Some had sort of expected the outcome of the challenge (the first person to fall asleep will have to take on a certain punishment), yet when the news was revealed right before their eyes, they still couldn't help but laugh in evil.

The following morning, Taehyung had woken up with a horrible hangover, along with Jeongguk's arms around his waist.

Oh, and with cut-out cardboard arrows hanging directly above his head that was decorated with scruffy handwriting and screamed 'loser' in bold letters.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, yet immediately regretted it when a pang of pain shot through his head in an instant. "Ugh."

He glanced at his surroundings and squinted his eyes whenever he accidentally looked at the windows (where the glorious sunbeams weren't hesitating to blind his eyes), then he looked back down at Jeongguk. The same man who was radiating a cute aura due to the peaceful resting face. With his lips pushed into a pout and with his nose buried in the crook of Taehyung's neck, Jeongguk was babie.

Then, Taehyung recalled the events from the previous night – the grocery shopping, the dinner and alcohol, the painting session and lastly, the movie marathon.

Fuck, who fell asleep?

Oh, right.

He glanced up at the arrows (which were hanging down from the ceiling whilst being attached by a thread). Fuck. Fuck?? Fuck???

Being the lightweight he was, it didn't surprise him that he was the first one to fall asleep.

Or, well, one of the first ones to fall asleep.

His eyes glanced over at the other arrow that was hanging above somebody else's heads – Hoseok and Jimin.

So, we all were knocked out at around the same time?

"Morning, teabag." Yoongi mumbled with a smirk whilst sitting on the opposite couch. "Looks like somebody has already figured out what's going on."

Taehyung chuckled and sat up properly (after a horrid attempt of sneaking out of Jeongguk's arms). Yoongi watched in amusement as Jeongguk started kicking his legs around; accidentally kicking Taehyung in the gut before turning around and hugging his own legs.

Taehyung sighed and reached over for the glass of water that was resting on the coffee table, then Yoongi let out a cough.

"That's vodka, you might not want to drink that right now."

Taehyung retracted his hand and sighed. "Where's the fucking water..."

"Here."

Taehyung turned around to face Yoongi with a smile when instead, he had to feel the force of water being splashed across his entire face.

"My arms slipped. I hope that the poor teabag doesn't get soaked." Yoongi smirked referring back to Taehyung's nickname from the first few chapters of the book. He leaned back into the sofa and outstretched his arms along the back; letting Jimin's head fall onto his chest in the process.

"Thanks for that, you trash."

"I love you too, babygirl." Yoongi smirked before watching as Seokjin and Namjoon started waking up. "Good morning, lovebirds."

Seokjin raised an eyebrow and glanced at Namjoon. "What's up with his sudden mood swing? Is he on crack?"

"Probably, let's just ignore him." Namjoon replied with a yawn. His eyes lazily gazing over at Taehyung. "Morning, teabag. Why are you wet?"