35

gentle reminder that this is a SWITCH book, so there is going to be both top!kook and top!tae. don't like it? don't read it.

kth.

Eventually, the seven boys had found themselves seated on the sofas in the apartment in the following morning, discussing what they should to in order to spend time together.

"We've got two activities left to complete – well, at least the activities picked out by Taehyung and Jeongguk." Hoseok spoke, looking at his watch. "But I was thinking... how about we merge them into one?"

"What do you mean?" Jimin replied, taking a seat beside Taehyung after having returned from his prior tasks.

"Well, it would be a waste to wait two entire days just to complete two separate tasks... so why not merge them into one? I had an idea pop up in my head: how about we make dinner and have drinks, then we paint as soon as we're tipsy and THEN, do the movie marathon? I think it'll be much more of a challenge to stay up whilst our asses are drunk, don't you think?"

Jeongguk chuckled, knowing that it would truly be a challenge - especially for the lightweight drinkers in their group. "I like that idea."

The rest of the group nodded in agreement. Taehyung immediately went along with the idea since he had no reason to be against it.

He could feel Jimin nudging him, then he turned his head to face the older. "What's up?"

Jimin looked at Taehyung's neck and smirked. "What happened to your neck?"

"What do you mean what happened?"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Come on! Did you really not look in the mirror this morning? It seems like somebody had a little bit of fun."

Taehyung's hand automatically went up to reach for his neck; gently brushing his skin. His fingers quickly got a hold of his phone and switched to the camera mode before flexing his neck to take a look.

Hickeys.

Plenty of them.

Taehyung couldn't help but to let out a chuckle. "This fucker," he pointed to his boyfriend. "He really tried to play connect the dots."

Jimin burst out into laughter; immediately catching the attention of everyone inside the room, (especially Jeongguk's). Some of them furrowed their eyebrows together; creating creases. Some of them simply questioned the situation with the flicker of their eyes.

"Y'all look at what Jeongguk did to this guy's neck!" Jimin exclaimed whilst turning Taehyung's head around so that everybody could have a look.

"You two were really wildin', huh." Yoongi murmured whilst trying to hold in a laugh.

"I need somebody to do that to me," Hoseok whispered with his eyes glistening.

"H-ello? I'm literally here?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes with a smile.

Namjoon laughed along with the other guys, and then stood up to catch everyone's attention. "As I was saying earlier, we should go grocery shopping."

"What do you want to cook?" Seokjin asked.

"You mean, what will you cook?" Jeongguk replied with a smirk. Even thought Jeongguk was just being playful with Seokjin, Taehyung found it fucking attractive when Jeongguk had smirk plastered across his face.

"If I have to cook and stay up late to babysit your asses, I want out." Seokjin crossed his arms whilst leaning against Namjoon (once he sat down, of course).