26

kth.

Taehyung placed down the pen abruptly and let his head freely fall onto the table. He grabbed fistfuls of his hair and pulled at the locks in great frustration; angry since he was losing every shred of motivation that had originally built up inside him.

He turned his head to the side and stared at his surroundings with his cheek resting snugly on the table. His eyes stared at the overpriced carpet that stretched out across the entire room, then he scrunched up some paper and aimlessly threw it onto the lavish fabric.

Documents.. documents upon documents. Documents this, documents that. Soon, I'll use those documents to wipe my ass with it.

He felt a pair of arms snake around his shoulders, then another presence placed their chin on Taehyung's shoulder; lightly kissing his earlobe.

"What's wrong, dear?" The soothing voice spoke gently with the aim to calm down his lover.

"It's just that all those documents are giving me a headache. I've been at the table for seven hours straight and I'm no longer taking in the information on the paper! I keep on reading the same line multiple times but it's just not going into my brain." Taehyung immediately replied, slightly pouting in anger. "Why do kings even need to do paperwork? Just get one of my assistants to do it.."

The other male chuckled and continued to leave butterfly kisses along Taehyung's neck, then he moved onto his cheeks before eventually reaching his lips. The male swung the chair around, making Taehyung face him.

"Why don't I help you out?" He asked suggestively, crouching down to hold onto Taehyung's knees before spreading them wide open so that he could have a wide access to Taehyung's crotch. The male looked up with an angelic smile, lightly tracing his hands along the king's thighs. "Just say the word and I'll do it - just like every other time. I'm always good for you, right?"

Taehyung stared down at the male between his legs, the same boy who's been receiving pleasure from Taehyung almost every other day. The same guy who's willing to do anything for a bit of cock in his mouth. The same guy who's constantly obedient to Taehyung.

Taehyung licked his lips and let out a sigh, shaking his head slightly. "Not today, baby. Not now. I need to go to the bathroom."

Taehyung stood up and left the room, not even taking another glance at the man who's clearly upset - sure he might love constant sex and whatnot, but he does care for his lover as well. Taehyung's the only person who makes him feel loved, so it's no doubt that he will show concern for Taehyung.

The latter dashed into the closest bathroom, slammed the door shut and pressed his back against the fiberglass door, eventually sliding down until he reached the floor. Only at the bottom he was able to tuck his knees in, rest his forehead against his legs and wrap his arms around his knees.

There it was again - the same emptiness that surrounded his body like a never-ending nightmare. The pain that tugged and pulled at his heart like a meaningless game of tug-of-war. It made his heart clench in despair, yet Taehyung begun to get used to it right after he was forced to abandon Jeongguk.

"What happened to you?" His friends might ask.

Taehyung closed his eyes and quietly resorted to his breathing techniques advised by his therapist.

Each day, Taehyung has been living in pain and misery. The loneliness stabbed him in the heart due to the loss of a loved one - the same one that he abandoned. The one he was forced to frame as a criminal.

The loneliness had been present before he admitted his feelings to Jeongguk, and now they're back. He was lucky to have the pain disappear during the time period where he was happily with Jeongguk, but now that he's alone.. the pain's back.