30

kth.

A week after continuously spending their time on the road (with numerous toilet breaks, of course), the trio managed to finally arrive to their hometown. They didn't need to be told to keep a low profile - especially with a criminal and a king in the same car.

"I think it would be much better to visit Jimin's apartment during the night-time. I don't think it's safe to go there in broad daylight since there's a higher risk of being seen, what do you two think?" Yoongi asked the pair in the back of the car whilst leaning slightly over his steering wheel to see if any cars were going to turn in.

"I agree with you, but have you got an idea of where to hide out whilst we wait for the night to settle?" Jeongguk asked whilst peeking out of the window, scrunching his nose when he accidentally stared directly into the sunlight.

"How about.. the old hotel?" Taehyung suggested whilst leaning a bit closer. "Nobody has used that place, right?"

Yoongi slowly nodded in agreement and made his decision. "Yeah, I suppose we can stay in there.. considering that nobody has taken over the place, of course."

And to their luck, the hotel was still in the same place - safe and sound. Yoongi had parked the car in an area that was a five-minute walk away from the hotel, then the trio left the car and made their way into their old home. The three of them stood side by side in front of the hotel's door, staring at how filthy this place has become after nobody used it.

"It's still the same as before.. I don't think that anybody has actually even gone near the place.." Taehyung commented whilst they made their way through the cobweb-covered hallways. At the very end stood a door firmly shut. Jeongguk peeked behind the (dead) potted plant and found a key hidden away, then used it to unlock the door.

"Thankfully. I actually wanted to revisit this place for a long time.." Yoongi replied, stretching out his arms above his head for the extra relief. "I've been wanting to just snuggle up against a pillow in a bed for months now. It's been torture."

Taehyung pushed open the door when Jeongguk removed the key and despite it being a simple hotel room, the sight truly felt like home. With a few sunlight beams powering through the open gaps between the curtains, it was noticeably easy to spot the countless particles that floated through the air like objects in space.

"Wow, good to remember that we never hired a maid." Yoongi mumbled underneath his breath whilst stepping into the room, using his hand to fan away the dust from his face.

"We didn't need one, we always forced Seokjin to clean for us, remember?" Jeongguk said with a hint of playfulness since he remembered the good old times where he would often make a mess to purposefully annoy the eldest, then never bothered to clean it up.

"You've got a point, but I was pretty sure that Jin was tempted to hang your dirty underwear out in the streets so everyone would be aware of how much of a slob you were." Yoongi replied with a smirk, throwing himself against the sofa whilst embracing the pillows.

Jeongguk turned around with wide eyes and fake gasped, not believing Yoongi's words. "He what?!"

Taehyung reappeared around the corner with a chuckle and crossed his arms, allowing himself to lean his body weight onto the wall. "He should've gone ahead and done that, maybe it would've been a good lesson taught. Who knows, maybe Jeongguk would've learned and actually started to willingly do laundry?"

Yoongi let out a slight chuckle, whispering "I wish".

Jeongguk rolled his eyes and opened the curtains fully. The build-up of dust sprung immediately into his face and Jeongguk had to cough a few times before he was able to get a clear look of the area. "Dusty." Jeongguk spotted a spider hanging directly in front of him and he decided to do the reasonable thing - he took the spider, opened the window and let go of it.