Can't

The three saw how alyssa's smile quickly faded, now they can really tell that dennise had this much affect on her. They distinctly remembers noon highschool pa sila and alyssa had her sight back then she was already a charmer. She's not a player sadyang habulin lang talaga siya nang babae. When she would get the chance to talk to a girl even asked her number she would just charm her way and after that she would act like nothing happened, but how the tables have changed when alyssa saw dennise for the very first time. She was pestering kim to ask the name of their opponent dahil nahihiya siya lumapit sa kanya. She was gorgeous alyssa thought and her blue eyes made her lost in her tracks and kapag nag ta-taray si dennise sa court she couldn't help to  feel amused.

Kim: Can't believe dennise had this affect in you. (as she approach ly and tap her shoulder)

Aly: Me either, she really got my attention...(her smile appeared with the thought that she really likes den)

Ara: pero dude, you shouldn't be down about it..pwede ba let's just celebrate the news that you get your sight back? we shouldn't waste it...

Aly's mom: tama si ara baby...go and celebrate, I'm sure dennise will understand. (her mother's voice sounded sure)

Aly: Your right mom, Tara dudes! Celebrate tayo! hehe. Mom makikitulog pala ako kina mika and I'll go home the day after tomorrow. I love you mom! mwaah! (she gently kissed her mother's cheeks)

Aly's mom: Alright. Take care ok? Drink moderately please.

Mika: We will tita, dont worry we will take care of baldo. hehehe.

Dahan naman sila pupunta sa kotse ni kim. Nauna na sumakay si kim para paandarin ang kanyang sasakyan habang si mika naman ay inaalayan si aly papasok ng kotse at si ara naman ay nakahawak sa pintoan ng kotse. Nang maka pasok na si ly at mika agad niya sinira at umupo sa front seat ng sasakyan.

Ara: Alright! so anu? MOA muna tayo? tutal ma aga pa naman. (habang lumilingon sa kanila)

Kim: Yun oh! Magandang ideya yan, let's check out some new items sa sports botique. hehe.

Aly: Teka nga! Alam ba ng mga girlfriends nyo na lalabas kayo mamaya at iinom?? baka naman hindi kayo nag paalam at pagalitan kayo? haahahaha. 

Kim: Nag paalam kaya kami..and shut up baldo! if I would predict if magiging kayo ni Dennise under ka rin. HAHAHAHA!

Ara: Nice one dude! HAHAHA!

Aly smiled and didn't even hesitate to say "I wouldn't mind at all". The two was left speechless, akala nila ay sapul na sapul nila si aly sa asar nila but rather it just back fired towards them.

Mika: Oh xa tama na yan kids. hahaha. Wait lang tawagan ku lang si gretch. (kinuha naman ni mika ang phone niya and dialled gretch numer)

----

Gretch was changing her clothes and getting ready to leave, she was already getting bored just staying in the dorm especially mag isa lang siya while the rest of the lady eagles had classes at mamayang hapon pa ito matatapos. She was planning to stroll at MOA and when she was about to get in her car, her phone started ringing..