Fever & Heat

Caution:

What you are about to read has some mature content. please be advise if hindi po kayo comfortable, kindly cover your eyes na lang po and skip the mature context. 

Ps,

Sorry about my grammar and typo's

Thank you :)

___________________________________________________________________________

Ara: teka lang miks, sigurado ka ba andun si aly sa itaas? baka ma galit yun kapag pumasok lang tayo ng basta-basta sa unit niya.

Mika: Sigurado ako dun, and besides, she wouldn't left me with her spare key di ba? hahaha, Oh panu? tara na sa taas, I'm sure tulog pa rin yun. hahahah. Yugyugan na! haha.

Mela: Uhm, babe sure ka ba ayos lang kay aly will just barge in her unit unannounce? (she whispered at kim)

Kim: Ewan ko sa mokong na yun (pointing at mika), pero don't worry hon we will just check up on aly kasi naman nung gathering she was a bit rattled hindi na kami naka tanong kasi ma bilis siya agad umalis. hehe.

Mela: ah ganon bah..well I hope your'e right. hehehe.

The Elevator floor opened and the five of them went inside. Mika press the button to aly's floor and while they were heading up Bang was bit curious regarding how and what was the reaction of aly when  she finally saw again den.

Bang: Hon, hindi mo pa na sabi sa akin, yung nangyari sa pagkikita ulit ni den at aly..

Mela: Oo nga, still we don't have any idea, mind telling us? 

Kim, Ara at Mika ay tumingin sa isat-isa, the three just nodded in agreement to let them know.

Ara: So alam niyo naman di ba? that den is going out with LA for quite a few months na, we didn't tell aly about it kasi baka ma saktan siya, pero we were wrong, alam niya na pala, well more like she just figured it all out on herself. Sabi niya she has move on...pero...(she looked at mika)

Mika: On the night of the gathering when they both finally saw each other again, aly acted normal but we know something is up with her, she's a great pretender alam niyo ba yun? (she asked bang and mela)

Bang and Mela shook their head as if saying no.

Mika: hahaha. Well she is actually, she can fool others that she's ok when actually she's not, she would rather be the one hurting than others, That's the alyssa we all know and admire. Anyway alam namin she was just pretending. Ang galing niya talaga mag tago ng emosyon niya. hahaha. But den in the other hand ang kanyang mga mata  halata na miss niya si alyssa and she was hurting. Not to mention when aly had a talk with the new courtside of Ateneo. hahaha.