Counter effect

Den and ella was staring at laura and alyssa across the building, well it was mostly den who did the staring while ella was eating the cinnamon roll given to her by mika, she also had a can of soda in her other hand, she offered her drink to her friend para inomin.

Ella: Besh oh, palamig ka muna. hehe. (she handed down the can soda)

Kinuha naman ito ni den with still her eyes locked on the two across her building, she was about to take a sip when  den quickly violently reacted when laura was some what pleading for aly to come with her and finally crushed the can of soda with her bare hand when she saw alyssa took laura's bag and carried it for her. Ella on the other hand her eyes grew in shocked and her jaw dropped to the floor, she only wanted den to take a sip not totally crushed her soda.

Ella: 0.0

Ella: BESH!!! Sip lang di ba!? bakit mo ginawa yun!? 30 pesos kaya yan!!!

Den didn't pay attention to the wildly ella beside her who's very much franctic about her can of soda. Her eyebrows was already creased at the moment and her blood was boiling, She didn't like what she was seeing, and definitely didn't like how aly is being charmingly gentle towards laura. How can she be freaking charming. Laura and aly was about to walk away from their building and den took notice of this. Ella was murmuring in the sidelines with her eyebrows creased.

Ella: hindi pa nga ako naka inom, tsk! ito na lng nga atleast I have you cinnomon roll..(she whispered to herself)

She was about to take a big bite on her cinnamon roll with her mouth wide open was suddenly stopped on its tracks and prevented it to be at contact on her delicious cinnamon roll, why exactly? dahil den just grabbed ella's hand and dragged to whichever den's direction was heading into and ella's delicious which is given to her by mika and mouthwatering cinnamon roll fell into the ground and literally rolled in the concrete floor.

Ella: BESH!! ANG CINNAMON ROLL KO NAHULOG!! Anu ba ang problema mo!? (she frustratedly said)

Den: Sorry besh...I'l buy you a new one, a dozen of it if you want pero samaham mo muna ako, aly and laura is going somewhere and I need to know saan at anung gagawin nila.

Ella: Hello tanongin mo na lang si aly kaya, text mo siya, and dali naman ng problema mo (she was still angry regarding her food)

Den: Besh do you think ma re-reply yun!? tingnan mo anu dinadala niya oh! bag in laura yan!! 

Ella raised her head a little and saw that den was telling the truth aly's hands was full she was carrying her bag on her left shoulder and her other one was carrying the bag of laura together with her softball gear. And as Dennise bestfriend she had no choice kung hindi samahan si dennise sa kanyang pagsunod sa dalawa.

Ella: I feel like a stalker in what we are doing...(she whispered at den)

Den: besh hindi ka nga, if someone would be the stalker that would be me, damay ka lang dito. hehehe. Basta something is really odd about her.