Haunt and Taunt

How can words be a weapon for murder. How can it be a downfall of every heartache. Just words can be enough to put you 6 feet under in the cold. That's how aly felt hearing those piercing words from the head of the Lazaro's, den's father himself. Aly was standing but already lost it's strength, she felt apart of her just died, and what she had planned sudennly just came crashing into the ground and a fire lit up just burned it all. She was staring at him, her heart was throbbing her veins was pulsing. But when courage had to play it's role, aly took a step forward and took in a deep sigh with her eyes closed, she slowly opened her eyes look at the man infront of him eye to eye with her feet firm to the ground, she spoke.

Aly: I respect your opinion sir that you don't want me for your daughter, I perfectly understand that you only want the best for her, I must admit, I never concluded to myself that I was good enough for her, I--I believe I will never be good enough for her sir, and with that I might not derserve her at all and she does deserves better.....

BUT.....

It doesn't mean sir that I can't try...not good.....but just enough....(she clenched her fist to be strong)

Did you try to look at her eyes sir? did you see any spark of happinees or love when she's with him? (she asked him)

That question got den's dad thinking and recalling that night when dennise her princess was furious at him when she found out she was engaged with LA. How her princess eyes was full of sadness. Kumonot ang noo niya when he knew den wasn't happy at all.

Aly: I believe you know the answer to that sir, you call her princess, a princess is like a jewel that should be handle with such care, but last night she was hurt by the person you appointed to be her better half, the person you trusted your daughter to be safe from all harm, who eventually force himself to her...

When the world suddenly turned, the words coveyed by Alyssa is now piercing Mike's actions, decision, his heart. He distinctly remembered how her daughter came to his office and told him what just happened.

Flashback

Mike was standing in window of his office facing city view and was holding a piece of contract in front of him. His free hand was touching his chin. He turned his back on his desk when he heard on the speaker the voice of her sercetary informing him that his daughter wanted to see him. He Immediately responded to let her in. When dennise went inside the room, the first thing he noticed was a bruise in her shoulder, den was wearing a white tank top with her checkered polo long sleeve and was neatly tied around her waist, den intentionally decided to wear those clothes dahil she wanted her father to see the bruise she got when LA gripped her shoulder tightly.

Den's dad: Dennise! anu nangyari diyan!?? (he pointed the bruise in den's shoulder)

Den: That's what I'm here for dad.......I already told mom about this....and I want you also to know......dad.....LA did this......he forced to kiss me last night.....(she was building a cry dahil she  remembered how scared she was when LA kissed her)

Den's dad: What!? Are you serious princess? Kilala ko si LA and I know hindi niya---(he was cut off by den)

Den: do you really know him dad? honestly?...., Didn't you think for a second baka he was only showing you the good side of him?...and by the words you just said, parang sinasabi mo nag sisinungalin ako?, and you would rather believe him than your own daughter?.....(she said frustrated)