Lies

She's a friend.....

She's a friend.....

She's a friend.....

Those words keep on echoing on aly's mind and the strength she had standing seems to be fading. Those words struck aly, she felt that her heart was just stoned to death. Those words let her know her place...just a friend.

Mika: ano?? paki----paki ulit nga den? baka mali pagdinig ko...(she wanted to be sure)

Den took a deep breath alam niya masasaktan niya si aly, but all she could think about right now ay ayaw niya magalit or ma dissapoint and dad niya sa kanya. She needed to make a choice...if she would tell LA that aly and her are dating surely his gonna tell his dad and his dad will tell my dad and my dad will surely know and the rest would be chaotic but if she denies it this might calm the storm. 

Den: ah--yes mika aly's is my...friend...di ba ly?

Ara and kim shook their heads in disbelief...She just denied her and aly..dating...they both looked at aly and saw no emotions or changes in her face. Aly showed calmness, she made sure that her emotions were in tact and not breaking. But in her thoughts she was clearly broken.

"I'm just a friend?....did she just introduce me as a friend?...baka may expalantion lang...yeah..maybe that's it." aly said to herself.

LA: small world pala, hahaha. so guys? saan punta niyo? 

Kim: ahhh... Pupun----(hindi na tapos ni kim ang sasabihin niya dahil may tumawag sa kanila)

Gretch: DUDES!!! kanina pa ako nag hihintay doon, buti na lang na kita ko kayo --- Oh den! andito ka pala, sana sinabi mo pupunta ka rin dito para sabay na----(she saw den's hand locking with a guy, when her eyes change it's focus she saw who the guy was). LA? anung ginagawa niyo dito?...(she then look at aly and back to den)

LA: Im taking your princess libero out on a date (he proudly said)

Tumingin naman si gretch kay den and gave her ARE-YOU-SERIOUS-LOOK. Gretch couldn't believe what was happening, akala niya hindi na matutuloy yung date niya kay LA, akala niya den was not confused anymore, akala niya she was sure on what she felt about aly. Yun pala AKALA lang niya. She was disappointed on what she saw.

There was a bit of silence int the air. But alyssa took the courage to break that silence.

Aly: uhm, guys tara na..pacenxia na LA mukhang nakaistobo kami sa date niyo ni den. hehe. Sige ma uuna na kami...

Aly slowly turned around and started to walk away. Ara, kim, mika and gretch was shocked! They couldn't believe what they just heard but dennise was the most shocked of all..The way aly released her words was without hesitation. And finally it pierced her that what she has done might result to losing aly. She was a bit of a panic right now, she just realized  her hand was still intertwined with LA's she quickly let go of his hand and spoke.