Not a beat

Aly: mom? dad?....I can finally see you...(she said smiling while a tear escaped her eye) Ang ganda nito parin mom and dad! ang gwapo niyo parin...

Aly's mom started to cry her hands was in her mouth, she couldn't believe that her daughter has finally regain her sight back. She was just overjoyed to witness how her daughter eyes sparkled. Alyssa's new pair of eyes was the shade of a hazelnut golden brown. How aly's mom thanked the donor's family for giving aly the second chance to see the world and it's beauty.

Aly' mom: Baby....Im soo happy...I'm just soo happy (as she hugged tightly aly)

Aly's dad: BALDO!! (he too hugged his family)

Inabot naman ng isang nurse ang salamin sa ina ni aly, and she gladly accepted it and thank the nurse for the offer.

Aly's mom: here baby...I know you want to see yourself again...(sabay abot ang salamin kay aly)

Aly at first hesitated, she was a bit scared that she might see a different her, baka nag iba ang kanyang itsura, she remembered nung gumising siya sa hospital after the accident she could feel that she had a few cuts and bruises in her face, she was worried baka when she saw herself sa miror there were scars left. But when she slowly looked at herself..wala siyang may ma kita kahit isang scar lang, It was her, it was the same alyssaa. She smiled widely.

Binaba niya ang salamin and inangat niya ang kanyang kamay..she can see her hands she slowly moved her hands to her eyes, gamit ng isang kamay niya she took a look at the miror again and focus her perception sa kanyang bagong mga mata. It was beautiful she thought how her hazelnut golden eyes glowed of purity. 

Aly: My eyes are beautiful....(she looked at her parents) Thank you soo much! I love you guys...I'm soo happy.

Aly's dad: Valdez tayo and we promised to bring your sight back. A Valdez never breaks a promise. (he said proudly althouh his voice was cracking dahil naluluha siya sa kasyahan.)

Aly: awwweee dad..acting so tough pero iiyak na yan...hahahaha.

Aly's dad: Hindi ako iiyak. (sabay talikod nito pero umiyak nga siya)

Aly's mom: Baby alam mo naman how your dad thinks of himself as a strong man but when it comes to us, malabot yan. hehehe.

The two were busy talking. His dad still nakatalikod pa rin, wiping his tears. Mamaya lang nilapitan siya nga doctor.

Doctor: Ehem (he cleared his throat) I'm sorry to interrupt you Mr. Valdez but can I talk to you outside..

Aly's dad nodded and they silently went out of aly's room.

Aly's dad: What is it about?..(he worriedly said)

Doctor: Is your daughter under a lot of stress lately?...

Aly's dad: No, not that I could think of...she was doing fine..I mean more fine than before her accident..