Icarus is flying

Aly was sitting in one section of the parking lot, she had her head down and her grip on her cane became much tighter. The familiar feeling came crawling back, the same feeling she had when she first opened her eyes and couldn't see a damn thing. The only difference was it wasn't her sight was gone but her heart suddenly became PITCH BLACK. She dive to deep with den. She was deep in her thoughts.

"she acted that she liked me..curious!? Fuck!" She said to herself.

Aly was deep in her anger of thoughts, she didn't notice that her friends approached her. Kim was the one who called and touch the shoulder of aly.

Kim: ly......

With kim's hand on aly's shoulder..Aly just broke down and cried....

Aly: Ang sakit kim........ang sakit sakit.......(she said crying)

Gretch: aly I'm sorry.....I knew she was battling in her mind if she was curious..but I thought she was sure about her feelings about you..kasi naman the way she acted was a diffent denden that we knew....I'm really sorry ly...(she said with sincerity)

Aly: It's not your fault gretch...It's not..... I'm angry at myself.....for letting myself be fooled....I was too careless....I could have prevented it you know.....If I had put a line and accepted that she only see me as a friend.... I'm such an idiot!!...(as she punched her chest)

Ara: ly....stopped it....(she holds aly's fists)

Aly: Vic, It hurts soo much.... It's the same feeling I had when I couldn't see....the pain is coming back.....it getting even more darker....So this is how it feels when you take the fall.... Shit ang sakit!!...(crying inbetween her words)

Ara couldn't help it and she hugged aly, seeing her friend hurting hurts her...

Ara: Sssssshhhh ly.... It's gonna be ok...(she hugged aly tighter)

Mika just stared down, she remembered when aly woke up that day not being able to see anything just the darkness. Before aly felt better in those days was a miracle to them when she came back as her omptimistic self But before that happened for the first few days she was actually was not speaking, there was some time that she would go wild, screaming and scratching her face, she was convinced on that day she was just asleep and she was trying to wake herself. She would still remember Aly's screams.

Flashback

The three of them was visiting aly but her mom stopped them in entering aly's room.

Aly's mom: I'm really sorry but now is not a good time.....

Mika: Why tita? Is she.....

Aly's mom: Yes mika, she's losing herself again.....

Kim: Tita...we want to see her...even if she's really in a bad condition...