Put on a show

Ara: Lechee ka ALYSSAA!!! ang tagal mo nawala!!!

They quickly tackled aly and the four of them were down on the floor, they couldn't helped it and they just squeeze the life out of alyssa dahil sobra na miss talaga nila siya. It's been months that they haven't heard from her, they knew she was in her recovering stage thanks to her mom who notified them atleast.

Aly: hahahaha! ang bigat niyo! at ang mga pawis niyo! Hindi pa rin kayo nag babago, Kim ang taas mo na! Vic may braces ka pa rin!? HAHAHA. Miks pucha may balak ka ba lumiit?! HAHAHA.

Kim,ara at mika: O.O, O.o, 0.0 <------ (Eyes grew in shocked) 

Mika: ly na-kakakita ka na ba?? (she said confusely)

Alyssa just nodded, amused with the reaction that her bestfriends are doing.

Kim: Ilan to... (gestured the number two in her fingers)

Aly: pfffttt....TWO!

Ara: Ei eto.....(gestured the number nine in her fingers)

Aly: hahaha. NINE!! hahaha! ako naman! (gestured the middle finger to them)

Mika: OH MY GOD!! nakakakita ka nga!!!! 

Ara: shet hindi ako makapaniwala...shet dudes I'm going to cry.....pucha....

Kim: Wag ka nga ganyan vic...iiyak rin ako ei...

Mika: mga gago! huwag kayong iiyak..pucha naman oh...iiyak na rin ako...

How they loved aly, they always looked up to aly ever since they were in elementary. Alyssa will always cheered them up when they were down, she seems to be the leader of the group, When they were still kids kung nasaan si aly ay naka buntot ang tatlo sa kanya. They admire her characteristics, she was brave, kind, optimistic, loving and treats everyone with respect. She was a role model to them. That's why when it comes to alyssa they tend to be sensitive and protective about her.

Aly: ano ba..ang lalaki niyo na at may mga girlfriends na kayo---ah ei..dalawa lang pala kayo..hehe. Iyakin pa rin kayo...hahaha. 

The four were on the floor and one lady spiker had the courage to interrupt their sweet reunion.

Cha: EHEM!! (as she clear her throat for them to notice her)

They shifted there attention to the girl above them.

Cha: I'm sorry to interrupt your bonding, pero siguru naman we can use the lockers na? and you look so familiar...I know I've seen you before.....(she looked at aly head to toe)

Quickly the four stood up, Pinapagpag pa ni aly ang kanyang damit baka may dumi ito and she face the lady infront of her.

Aly: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude your locker, I was just actually waiting for these three, when your teammates saw me, They kinda refuse to get inside the locker room..hehehe..By the way I'm Alyssa Valdez, Nice to meet you..(she charmingly smiled to her)