The phenom

The stars glowed quite beautiful tonight and the cool evening breeze sorrounded the sphere. The silent moon even shed a bright light to the crowd below.

Aly: Hi dennise, you still look beautiful since the day I first laid my eyes on you (she looked at den and locked her gazed in those ocean eyes)

Dennise was just starring back at aly, she was drowning in alyssa's eyes. It was like a dream she thought. She always wanted for aly too look at her and speak through her eyes that she still loves her. She got one part of her dream right but the other part she didn't. Aly's eyes was just starring at den with no emotion at all, not love, not longing, not a bit of feeling.

Before den could utter any words to aly, LA reached the group and spoke.

LA: Ikaw!?? Di ba bulag ka!? at isa kang Valdez!? You lied to me that day! (he said angrily)

Den was a bit stagger how angrily LA attacked aly with his words.

Den: LA ano ba, dont make a scene here. (she said softy)

Aly smiled in disbelief, A guy that was schooled his all life and came from a well known family is on the verge of losing his temper and infront of eveyone here.

Aly: Yes I was blind before Mr. Revilla an eye operation might be the answer to your question. At Yes I'am a Valdez and No I didn't lie to you that day, If I remembered it correctly I only told you my first name as an introduction. That was the truth of it.

LA: Aba bastos ka ah! Hindi mo ba ako kilala!?(he grabbed hold of aly's collar)

Den's eye grew wide, she didn't want aly to get hurt, so she yelled at LA.

Den: LA ano ba!! Bitawan mo siya!! Dont you dare make a scene here...nakakahiya!

LA was still holiding alys collar. Kim, Mika, Ara and Gretch was ready to tackle LA if he even laid his fists to aly. Aly looked at her friends and gestured her hand for them to not move or do anything. Aly looked at den and she can see she was worried but her quickly shifted her focus to LA.

Aly: Kilala kita Mr. REVILLA. So ito pala ang asal ng isang Revilla at baka nakalimutan mo rin kung sino ako? Isa akong Valdez! Know your place Mr. Revilla.

LA's gripped on aly's collar slowly faded when he just realized that his in a crowd of the well known people in the business industry and all yes was on them.