0

Events - Dmc4

Nero huffed of exhaustion, his rage was deteriorating fast. But he wouldn't give up, he promised her, he promised Kyrie that they would get out of this together. It didn't help that His Holiness had a large statue on his side. He picked up his weapon, which was stabbed into the concrete below and pounced. His opponent must of expected this for he disappeared into the statue and two women took his place: one he recognized as Kyrie, the other was unknown.

At the sight of Kyrie, eyes fluttering open slowly, he wavered and groaned of pain when the statue closed its fist around his body. He grit his teeth as Kyrie was absorbed into the statue, leaving the other woman behind. Barely grasping consciousness, her (e/c) hair blew from the wind and Nero narrowed her eyes at her.

"Do you remember her now?" His Holiness chortled, causing the young white haired male to glare up at him. He was confused. Did he know this woman from somewhere? "It's a shame. If you cooperated I would of let her go. But your dear sister is stuck here because of your actions."

Sister? He had a sister? Now that he thought of it, he could sense a small amount of demon energy radiating off of her. She seemed familiar as well. No... she can't be... "(Y/N)?" He choked out as he tried to release himself from his captivity. To no avail and Nero watched through wide eyes as Yamato was summoned and grabbed by his enemy.

He grit his teeth in to subdue the pain as Yamato tore through the flesh on his demon arm. "That's right. Your dear long lost little sister. But don't fret you'll be joining her soon." His opponent cackled as he teleported away. Nero's arm lost its power, as it glowed dimly. His strength was diminishing as well. And it was just a struggle to keep his head up.

Nero soon remembered Dante - the cocky bastard - what the hell was he doing during this time? 'Not helping' Nero thought with a huff.

"C'mon kid is this all you got? I know you're stronger than this!" Dante called out, crossing his arms and tapping his feet in the process.

Nero felt himself closing his eyes, and his vision producing bright white stars. He couldn't fight it anymore as he soon was being absorbed into the statue, not without flipping Dante off as a last resort.

He didn't know where he was within the statue itself, but he knew gravity didn't apply here as he floated. Though looking around there seemed to be no ground and Nero raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Brother? Is that you?"

Before he could even look up, warm hands cupped his cheek and a giggle was heard. He knew this wasn't Kyrie, for her hands were dainty and delicate while these hands were warm but rough. This was his long lost sister, it had to be.

Nero nodded, moving his hand to touch her (e/c) bright locks of hair. "(Y/N) this is you right? Not a fake right?" He questioned softly, he really didn't need for (Y/N) to be a fake his heart was beating at a quick pace already.

Thankfully (Y/N) shook her head at the idea of her being a fake and Nero could breathe peacefully now. Without missing a beat he hugged her, telling her firmly that he'll get her out of this whole mess. She smiled at this, giving him kiss on the cheek as a sign of good luck.

(Y/N) had closed her eyes, and disappeared into small yellow speckles of dust. Nero held onto that light for as long as he could, relinquishing the fact that he met his sister face to face after so long.