1

Events - Dmc5

Point of view - Nero

It was hot.

That was something the two siblings could agree on.

Nero hated this heat, the way it clung onto his skin and hair disgustingly irritated him and it was shown when he moved from under his friends trusty van and threw his screwdriver in anger. Causing the (h/c) woman to jump in fright.

"Watch where you're throwing those tools Nero!" (Y/N) cried in fright, (e/c) eyes sending him a slight glare. Nero sat up and raised his hands with a chuckle as he quickly apologized. (Y/N) rolled her eyes as her big brother lowered his hand and flexed his demon arm, watching as it glowed dimly.

It's glowing... there must be a demonic presence nearby. I should warn (Y/N) to go inside with Kyrie. Nero thought as he glanced at his little sister, who was humming away as she did her work. Her ear flicked as she stopped, must of sensed it as well.

"Nero, (Y/N)! The food's ready!"

The devil hunter nearly drooled at the sound of food, he didn't realize how hungry he was until he heard his stomach growl with defiance.

(Y/N) giggled only for a light red to dust her cheeks as her own stomach growled. It was Nero's turn to laugh as his sister barked at him to stop. Footsteps diminished the calm moment and Nero looked towards the cracked garage door in confusion.

Stepping through quietly was a robed figure, causing the older sibling to get up on his feet and eye the strangers movements carefully. "Do you need anything?" He questioned, getting a little more confused when the stranger didn't reply.

His sister continued her work, rummaging through one of the cupboards down below for what she was searching for. As if to tease the stranger with the presence of his sibling he decided to ask, "See something you like?" Which caused him to rub his head when she threw a hammer at him.

Pain struck him hard as he turned to leave, his friend Nico would be more of a charmer then him. Very silent people were not his type.

The glowing on his arm became stronger, breaking his train of thought immediately. This stranger... wasn't human. He needed to-

"Nero, (Y/N) the food is getting cold!"

"KYRIE GO BACK INSIDE."

Nero pushed (Y/N) towards the exit as he glanced quickly at the stranger, who was walking towards them with an dangerous intent. He grit his teeth as his sister refuses to move.

She glared at the stranger and sprinted towards him, grabbing his outstretched arm and placing him in a painful headlock. "Nero, go and check on Kyrie and Nico! I'll-" Stopping her sentence immediately, the stranger body slammed (Y/N) and slashed at her eye, causing her to lose sight in her right eye.

She screamed of agony, curling in a fetal position and holding her damaged eye in an attempt to numb the pain. With a feral growl Nero pounced, the mysterious stranger grabbing his demonic arm in return.

With a simple pull, Nero felt complete agony in that one time. Falling to his knees and blinking up at the opponent he glanced at the object in his hand. "I'm taking these back." He mumbled to himself as he walked out nonchalantly with Nero's demonic arm, leaving the two siblings to scream in agony.