11

Events - Dmc5

Point of view - Vergil and Nero

A soft look painted (Y/N)'s face, telling Vergil all he needed.

She didn't know.

The son of Sparda was curious however. He absolutely believed that his children had their own devil triggers, what they looked like was still a mystery.

Perhaps it looked human, with claws to show off in battle. Or dragon like, with wings and a tail to prove it.

Only time will tell.

"Don't worry about it child," Vergil hummed, looking down at his sword once more. Time will tell.

The Alpha and The Omega: Vergil.

Another person with white hair that Nero had to deal with. And on top of that the bastard walked into that portal with his sister. A scowl painted his lips. How could he let her do that? And he was supposed to protect her.

"Stay back Nero, I got this." Dante ordered softly, his grip on his sword tightening ever so slightly. Nero scoffed without question. Why was he always trying to take his spotlight away?

"Dante," Nero started, following the Legendary Devil Hunter with anger in every step. "I got all the power I need right here." He held up his mechanical arm for his uncle to see.

Dante sighed, shaking his head. "Nero that's not-"

"What is it then!?" Nero practically snarled, glaring at Dante.

"He's your father!"

Confusion painted Nero's whole body as he stood, tilting his head as his lips parted to speak. "What...?"

He didn't want Dante to repeat his words. Nero just couldn't believe that the man that ripped his arm off - and took his sister's eyesight, was their father.

He swallowed thickly and grit his teeth. "Just makes me want to kick his ass even more."