8

Events - Dmc5

Point of view - (Y/N)

You didn't mean to run so fast, so when you looked back and noticed Nero heave for a bit you felt guilty. But you continued on and ran past V, who glanced at you for only a second.

When you entered the clearing where Dante was you immediately looked up, cocking your head to the side in confusion as the sky was literally cracking apart. "Huh...?"

Directing your attention to the scene in front of you, you immediately placed yourself at Dante's side to watch the demon king gasp for air. He must've beat him before you got here.

Urizen turned his gaze to you and looked you up and down, as if trying to size you up. You were simply impatient and tapped your foot to the ground in an nonexistent beat while you crossed your arms.

Well what are you gonna say? C'mon, I'm waiiiiiiiiiiiiiting.

"It's you... have you come to finish the job?" He questioned and you shook your head furiously. Urizen laughing dryly and didn't say anything else, but an angry aura did develop around him... so he must be angry about his defeat.

Dante was silent through this whole thing, glancing up at him however caused your chest to strike you with sadness. The legendary devil hunter that usually never showed any negative emotions was crying silent tears.

You gave him a gentle reassuring pat on the shoulder (your uncle smiled at that), as you glanced towards the approaching V. Tilting your head you noticed that his skin had more cracks in it than usual, he's dissolving... at a fast rate.

You tugged on his clothing, a worried look on your face. "V...?" V ignored your attempt to try and talk, moving forward slowly but surely.

As he sat on Urizen's chest, he rose his cane in the air. "No, V stop!" Dante yelled, racing towards V as fast as he could as you followed.

Suddenly pain struck you, your body skidding to the ground as you hugged it tenderly. The sky above you fully cracked, showing a cracked red roof in its wake.

Moving your gaze to the middle, your one (e/c) eye shined with upcoming tears.

Standing there was...

"D-Dad...?" You questioned, your voice coming out as a whisper.