12

Events - Dmc5

Point of view - Vergil

(Y/N) was trying to read a book right next to her father, she seemed to be frustrated because her tongue stuck out and her foot began to tap on the ground.

Vergil sighed, glancing at the book from the corner of his eyes. "Suspicious." He called out, smirking at the frown painting your face.

"... you." (Y/N) muttered, with a grateful nod of her head.

The wind blew and nipped at Vergil's head angrily, and he shuddered slowly. He sort of wished that he brought a very heavy scarf, or maybe a coat.

A surge of power flowed through the white haired male's veins which could only mean that his brother was drawing near, the grip on his trusty sword tightened ever so slightly and a bright (e/c) eye glanced in his direction.

"Okay?" (Y/N) asked, looking heavily worried.

Vergil lightly smiled at the (h/c) girl. "I'm fine. However I must get ready, Dante is soon approaching."

Through the silence Vergil took this time to pat (Y/N)'s hair in an attempt to calm her down, it only helped slightly.

Events - Dmc5

Point of view - (Y/N)

A feeling of dread tickled your veins as you watched your father and uncle fight. Many times you raced forward when the two had space between them, your own arms outstretched as a signal for both of them to calm down and stop.

"W-Wait...!" You squeaked, side stepping as a cone filled with sharp cuts from Yamato raced in your direction.

"Stay out of this (Y/N)!" Vergil grunted, glaring at Dante once he almost got hit by his attacks.

You were stubborn. Without wasting time you moved forward once again, grabbing your father's sword and wincing at the pain that sprouted. "No..."

"I'm not letting you die!"

Your eyes closed, your body transforming in front of Vergil's eyes.

Your peach skin turned into dark (e/c) scales, a long spiky tail of the same color swishing behind you calmly. Two horns appeared from the sides of your (h/c) hair, and claws grew where your short fingernails were.

Your eyes opened, revealing two bright (e/c) orbs. Vergil stopped struggling against you, his own eyes widening slightly at your new appearance.

Through the silence you pushed Vergil back, hopping into the middle of your father and uncle - all while bumping into your brother in the process.

"Oh, hi again Nero." You greeted, changing back to your regular form.

Nero spared you a glance. "There's a way to settle your differences you know," he hummed.

You nodded, your lips quirking into a frown. "A way that involves you two living..."

"You hear us?"

Dante stood up, huffing angrily. "Listen you two," he called, moving towards you and your brother.

Nero turned his gaze to Vergil, just as a transparent tail smacked him in the face with enough force to knock him back. Vergil grunted slightly.

With a sigh you crack your knuckles, watching through narrowed eyes as Vergil stood up.

"If I beat the two of you, I automatically beat Dante. Correct?" Vergil questioned, raising Yamato in your direction. Dante raised his head slightly from the cold ground.

"Yeah whatever," He breathed out, shaking his hand. "I'm to tired for this shit."

Nero smiled, patting your shoulder. "There's our okay. Ready sis?"

"Ready!" You chirped, moving forward and unsheathing your sword,