5)

The car ride was silent. But it was a comfortable silence. It gave me the opportunity of taking slight glances at her.

After a while and a few direction helps, Ms Mills pulls up in front of my house.

„Thank you, Miss. I'd ask you if you'd like to come in, but my parents are home and I don't really want them to know about anything that has occurred today." I look down.
„Of course, dear. Just rest for a bit and if you don't feel ready to go to school, I'll text you your homework." I nod and get out of her car. I wave and walk upstairs to our apartment. Once I'm inside and about to go upstairs into my room, Mary Margaret, my foster mom, stops me. She and David Nolan took me in last year. I still Didn't once call any of them mom or dad since I always had trust issues. But they're the closest I have.

„Emma, what are you doing here?" she says softy. I turn around and look down.
„I didn't feel well so my teacher allowed to me go home." I know it's a lie, I'm just not ready to tell her about my problems and ruby yet. Ruby and Belle are the only ones who know I'm a lesbian. I'm afraid they'll take me back when I come out, just like all the other family's I've been with have done.

„Oh Honey. Tell me if I can do anything, alright?" I nod and head upstairs.
I open the door to my bedroom and immediately feel better. My room here is the only bedroom I ever had that actually felt like my home. It's mostly white, except for one light grey wall. My king-sized bed stands in the middle of the room, opposite from my door. On the left side is a table with a chair where o do my homework. Then there is a closet, a tv next to my door and Regals with other things like books in it.

I jump onto my bed, open apple music on my phone and play some songs of my playlist until I fall asleep.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

Heyy I Know it's been a while single I last posted but my mental health got worse and so I spent for time doing other things and generally not being too active. But I promise I'll try to post more.🌷
Ily lil Regals🤘🏻