file_png#2[kiss me again]

𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

only a couple days after the prom, mark was finding himself becoming busier

only a couple days after the prom, mark was finding himself becoming busier. it was close to the end of the school year for him, to his actual graduation from school. by the time mark got to Vancouver he felt at home. spending time there as a child, it brought back the fond memories of running in the snow and playing flute in the school band. he really did miss vancouver, maybe it was his home. seoul wasn't like this for him. when he got seoul he was scared, he had to speak a different language and start at a new school. maybe it r were to go back he'd feel at home, but now that he's here he doesn't want to go back to seoul. 

mark walked into the doors from his final class of the day to find his loud group of friends laughing and talking. he joined them, feeling comfortable and happy with a group of friends of boys and girls.  "hey hold on, it's the company again." he stepped away from the group to answer the call from his secretary eunhyuk. she was friends with mark's father and attended YQ High. she's the same age as mark, but you could say she was more, developed. she was always smart and manipulative if she wanted something she'd get it. she didn't have the face of the regular eighteen-year-old either, she looked mature and obviously had the body desired by young girls everywhere. she had one thing on her mind. herself, and whatever she wants, she gets.

"yes eun?" "hi Mr. Lee, I would just like to ask you to come around to the building and discuss some, files with me, would you want to come along." "if it's urgent I'll be there as soon as possible, see you soon eun." "bye min-min. hehe." mark out on his usual business outfit and continued to the colossal company building that he would usually find himself in. he boarded the elevator and travelled to the top floor where his and his father's office was located. he stepped into the room, and was met with eunhyuk sat upon the desk, wearing a tight skirt and crossed legs. "there are 3 more letters from that donghyuck boy and some forms you need to sign to confirm the launch of the new company project." "Just leave it there eun, I'll get to them when I finish the report I have to write on the conclusion of the last project we worked on." "Hey mark, before you go I-" as mark sat down in his chair. eunhyuk got up from her position on the desk and swivelled around to be facing mark on the table. soon enough she sat herself on his lap and stared at him in the eyes. "mark, you know it's my birthday today. care to kiss me?" "Eunhyuk, I have a boyfriend back home in Korea."  "mark, you're so naive, he'd have no idea." she then pushed herself onto mark and kissed him hard. "Get off of me-" "Mark, I knew my sister Seulbi wasn't lying when she said you were cute." "You're Seulbi's sister?" "Yeah, don't we look the same? come on mark, break up with donghyuck and date me. you don't need some fainting kid to make you happy." "Eunhyuk just leave, we'll talk later." "Bye Mark."    

'we'll take the highway to heaven!' as mark's ringtone echoes throughout the fancy, polished office that reflected how resourceful and quick-witted mark was, he looked over at his laptop to see an incoming face-call from his 'boyfriend' haechan. mark wasn't sure what to do with haechan anymore. he kissed eunhyuk, and really hasn't felt his heart flutter or the need to kiss him for a couple of weeks now. was it possible to fall out of love?

"and then jaemin threw his entire milkshake a chenle and jisung go so mad he stormed out of the store dragging chenle, it was the craziest day ever." "yeah, it sounds cool." as haechan rambled on about the crazy adventure he had had with his group of friends earlier that day, mark scrolled through his phone reading the texts he had received from eunhyuk. 'can we meet up at my your place tonight? we have business.' after reading the message he thought to himself. would it be right to ditch talking to his boyfriend to meet up with a super pretty girl in his luxurious apartment? maybe. "mark? are you listening? if you're busy I can go, I'm sure Wonho isn't busy." upon hearing this, mark felt his ears ring. why was he hanging out with him? he shouldn't be jealous, after all, he is meeting up with his 'coworker' eunhyuk soon. "don't hang out with him, just listen to me." "uh okay, bye marl, I love yo-" he shut the laptop, and left to go home. 

"mark, I wanted to meet you here to ask you something. please just listen to me even if it sounds crazy, okay?" eunhyuk sat down on mark's couch as he drank warm tea from the cup haechan had painted for him as a present that he sent over. "go ahead, I guess." he sat down on the same couch as the girl, but didn't sit close enough to think they were together. "mark, I want you to be mine. ditch that haechan kid and run away with me! please, I love you and we're perfect for each other." "eunhyuk I-" "yes, I know you have haechan but mark, i love you, and pretty soon, you'll learn to love me, unless- you already do." she moved down the couch and placed a delicate kiss on mark's cheek, the feeling of her lips lingered his skin as she walked out of the door, looking back at mark one more time before shutting it completely and going back home. 

mark wasn't sure what he felt when eunhyuk kissed him, but whatever this feeling was, he knew it wouldn't end well.

📎

'hi mark!

it's me, ur love haechanieee! ur only thirteen days away before you come back home to me and the squad~ hehe i miss you. how is everything there? i hope work isn't stressful and that you take lots of long breaks. please be sure to still use the mug i made you with the tea recipie that i emailed you last week. it will help to relieve stress. i noticed you've been acting a little out of it and tired recently so please keep drinking it so you calm down and relax! anyways, i'll talk to u later!! i love u bby!! also do u like the fact that i email now? letters just take too long to send hehe. 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxooxoxoxoxo - haechannie <33

t o .   b e .  c o n t i n u e d       

[ a : n - I am so sorry for not updating in like 2 weeks lol. i go back to school soon so like 🤡

i wrote this at 2:19am and i kinda need to sleep rn so like oof

i want to realise a markhyuck mini book but like i have this to write so like idk if i should

it's called young; and it's about everyone telling hyuck he's to young so he spills his words in a diary and yadda yadda yadda

anygays i should sleep now

goodnight ily

also sorry this chapter was jUiCy💦™️ 

logging off | 190720

♡charlotte