file_scr3enshot#3[who is she]

he wanted to know what this girl was to him.

Haechan sat alone on his couch, whating the clock closely

Haechan sat alone on his couch, whating the clock closely. This time of night would be the time that mark usually called him. Something about tonight felt strange though, last night mark seemed, different. Like there was a secret he was hiding or something was on his mind, bothring him. It was probably just a work thing, nothing that haechan would understand. . As haechan sat win what used to be mark's bed too, he waited until mark where to call him back, after promising too in the text he sent earlier in the morning stating that he was busy. And that it would be better for him to call him later. Taking action into his own hands, haechan decided to call mark, wondering if it was now his role to be the one initiating the phonecalls. "Hello, Mark?" "No, this in't mark, but may I take a message for him?" Sure, I- Uh- tell him th at haechan called and that he's looking for him." "Alright, thank you for calling." Haechan looked back at the girl who was staring at him through the screen, she almost looked familiar, like someone he knew. But she also looked scary, like someone he didn't want to know. "Hold on, I think I know you from somewhere." "Yes, haechan, it's me. eunhyuk."

-

"Alright, are we all aware that ever since prom night something has been, off with yuck?" "Yeah, he seemed to have a lot of fun the night and Iw was starting to think he was over Mark leaving." The group of five were sitting in the group's favorite cafe, enjoying ice cream and pastries as they waited for their friend haechan to come, who was obviously late for the occasion. "The last time we tried to organize something he didn't show up, I doubt he's coming." Come on, don't doubt him. He's been.. happier lately." "yeah but, have you not noticed that like a day after the prom he started acting kind of strange?" during the conversation of the three, the group turned to the door after hearing the bell ring. "hyuck? You came?" "Uh, I- I wasn't planning on it, but I need to tell you guys something." The boy now moved to be seated with the group. "Do you remember eunhyuk?" "Yeah, she used to go to our school but got that scholarship to YQ High." Jaemin looked at haechan confused, he didn't understand why all of a sudden he would be bringin up a girl who had gone to their school before them. "Yeah, but don't you remember what she did?" "No?" "I know, back when she used to tutor our study group she- she kind of tried to hit on jeno, like she knew he liked renjun but she was the absolute worst, she used to hit us with her rulers and books, and she used to yell at us if we didn't do what she asked of us. She barely even tutored us she just made us do her homework and download things on her computer. Thank god Jungwoo replaced her. she was insane, she threatened to kill me" The group looked at each other with worried faces, they were scared about what this girl's intentions were. "What- what was she doing with mark's laptop." "I'm not sure but she probably just works at the company." "don't sweat it, hyuck we got you a sundae." "thanks, but don't you think we should warn mark?" "just eat, you can call him later. Chenle, are we statying at your beach house for the summer this year?" "yeah, i've sorted it out. Jisung and I are sharing my room which is on the top floor, jaenoren I got you three the biggest room on the second floor, mark and haechan will share the room next to jaenoren. there are also spare rooms if you guys need them." they all resounded in happiness after hearing the plans for their summer trip to the beach. although haechan was not smiling. something didn't feel right about the girl. she sure sounded like she didn't have good intentions. a girl who threatened to stab him for not doing her homework, what would she do now.

-

haechan was sitting in his desk chair, filling out his final application for the music company he wanted to join next year. He clicked his pen against the table and sucked on the lolipop he won at the arcade today after going out with his friends. 'I'm to rich to compete so don't compare to me.' after hearing his ringtone, haechan ran to his computer as fast as he could to answer the call coming to him. "Mark!! you called! its so nice to talk to you again." "hi haechanie, how are you?" during the kind of awkward conversation, mark filed through different notes on his desk and filed different papers in different boxes. he seemed like he was really busy and didn't need to talk. "Are you busy now? I can let you go if you need." "really! thank you. I have a huge report due and I need to finish it. if I don't my dad will kill me. it's the final report for the old project. if I don't finish it I will literally die. my coworker katie says he's absolutely insane." haechan laughed. he missed the way mark used to ramble on and on about something random. he really missed the feeling of being with him. "anyways, before you go. I just wanted to warn you about something." mark's laughing face now turned to a confused one. "warn me? about what?" "does that eunhyuk girl work at your company?" "Yes, why." "she's.... scary. she ruined my freshman year. they thought that someone in our grade could tutor us seeing as she was super smart. I'm so happy she transferred." mark scoffed. he didn't think haechan would become jealous. I mean, the reason he called back was because eunhyuk told him they spoke to each other. "she was really mean! she made us do her homework and she hit me with rulers and books, she also threatened to kill m-" "I'll stop you there. she isn't that bad. you're just being jealous. I didn't think you'd be like this. I'm going to work on my report. bye hyuck." "mark do-"

he ended the call, leaving haechan there, defeated.

📎

'hi mark. I'm emailing you this just to say that I'm sorry. I'm sure eunhyuk won't be bad to you and maybe there's a chance that me and her can actually be friends, I guess she seems different now. I hope you aren't too mad at me. please don't!!! I'm rlly scared that u won't like me anymore. anywho, I LOV LOV LOV U BBY !!! XxxxXxx talk to u soon bubbie!! - xoxo haechaniee'

-

t o . b e . c o n t i n u e d .

[ a/n I wrote this during religion class lol. just finished it now.

can anyone get the paper clip thing? ]

= sorry for mistakes =

{one shots coming soon}