file_note.#5[sEeIngYoUaGaiN]

mark's coming home today.

i don't know how to feel

i tink hes still mad at me but whos to tell anymore

im honestly scared he wont love me

anyways, when jaemin picks him up from the airport

he'll go back to our house
well, his house.

I'll let him have a night of peace, a night of silence.

then I'll talk to him

we'll go to the beach house

i hope hed be happy were sharing

i miss him

i miss him a lot

-haechan.

__

"oh my god, minhyung lee is that you?" "jaemin!" mark walked over to jaemin and gave him a huge hug. jaemin missed mark's scent. he always smelled like fresh baked cookies and what you would describe as a hug smell. but this time when he hugged mark, he didn't smell warm and inviting. he smelled like expensive cologne and leather. "well look at you mr. ceo." jaemin looked mark up and down and looked over his new outfit. when mark had left for canada, he left with a light pink and blue suitcase and wore a big warm sweater and jeans, meanwhile today he was wearing a fancy button up shirt and tight black ripped jeans. at this rate, when haechan saw him he'd start drooling.

"I thought haechan was picking me up." "oh, he had to go to go drop in his college application." "oh." the car ride was surprisingly fun, jaemin turned on their favourite songs and the two sang together Danced along to their favourite moves in the car. The car was filled with laughter and smiles and it almost felt just like old times again. "So, how's the company?" "It's a lot of work, managing senior year while fulfilling your place as the next CEO of a huge company." at the talk of the company, mark felt himself shutter and the conversation went from fun and bubbly to something dim, and dark and kind of boring. It remained like this for the rest of the ride, jaemin only sparking up a conversation as they came upon mark's old home. the place didn't change one bit for him, still the same old sleek design and the sharply cut hedges. it was, the place he was surely used too.
"Here we are" "home, sweet home." Mark got out of jaemins car and grabbed his black, sleek suitcase. He paused at the door for a moment, considering what would happen when he went inside. Knowing his boyfriend, he probably had set up an entire surprise party, or some kind of event that would celebrate when he got home, something mark did not want. But the second mark pushed open the door, there were no surprises, not even a clean house. Just his mom, sitting on the couch, in a dark red robe sipping hot chocolate.

"Honey! You're home. I Missed you darling." Marks mom hugged the life out of him, kissing his head a thousand times in the process. "Where's hyuck?" "He's not home. Just set your bags upstairs and we can take you out for dinner. What do you think about going to moon&kim's? I heard they just opened." "Sure, mom." feeling slightly disappointed that the boyfriend he's been stuck with and stayed with for such a long time didn't even plan anything for him. But why was he disappointed? Well. He shouldn't be. This was the excuse he needed to get out. mark pushed on the doorknob, to find a dark room and a single rose laying on the centre of the floor. A note laid right under it.

'hi mark. I know you want to break up with me. but that's ok. when we get to chenles tomorrow I'm going to show you how much I love you, okay? I'm giving you one night alone. You don't want me around so i thought you'd want one night without me. one night for you to catch up with your mother and talk to minhyuk, she's missed you. soon I'll get to see you again. this summer we'll talk more, fall in love all over again, and get back to where we were. I love you mark, this summer, well it's the summer of us. the summer I'll fall in love with you all over again."

tbc,,,,

[ sorry for a short chap, post again soon. ]