file_note#10[didyoumissme?]

"eunhyuk, what do you mean you don't know where mark is!" 

"I'm sorry sir but he hasn't messaged me back and when I tracked his phone he wasn't at the Zhong Residence like he said he would be." 

"We need to keep an eye on him! he'll want to move back home and he can't let him. now that he's older his mother threatened to press charges if we keep him without his consent. but soon if we just make him want to stay here he will. God knows what he's doing down in korea" 

"But sir, can't he just run the company from Korea? there's a building that we own over there." 

"the heart of the Lee-Song Company belongs in Canada, it's where my grandfather and your great grand-father began after no success in Korea. We stay here."

"alright" 

"as your mark's secretary, i'll be flying you out to keep an eye on him. I will try and speak to the Zhongs and see if they will let you stay with them."

"Are you sure sir?"

"I'm sure." 

"and due to the heavy rain and storms, the summer festival will be shut down. all visitors are urged to go home." as the seven boys watched the tiny tv in the corner of the motel lobby, they all angrily grabbed their bags and returned their keys. their final destination on their kick-off the summer road trip had been interrupted by a storm, forcing them to go home. "It's summer and we can't even go swimming at the beach house? god, damn it!" "it's fine. we can go at the end of summer and plus we have the campfire area which is covered so we can stay out tonight and eat smores." the seven of them piled into chenle's car, and mark sat in the front seat to drive. 

it was a long way home, and mark began to get tired. Chenle offered to take over driving when they reached a stop, so mark and haechan switched seats with chenle and jisung. now seated at the back, the gentle ambiance of chenle's soft singing along to the music on the radio, and the sound of the rain against the window, haechan began to get tired. he felt his eyes flutter close and his head fall. right as he was about to fall asleep his head hit the side of the door, leaving him feeling sore. mark noticed this happening and without talking pulled haechan's head on his shoulder, supplying a more comfortable position for the boy to sleep in. haechan was shocked by this, and so were the other five boys who had been watching. haechan drifted off to sleep into mark's shoulder, and during his rest unconsciously clung onto the boy like a teddy bear.

As soon as the boys arrived at the house, mark woke up haechan and the rest of the group grabbed the small bags they brought and things from the trip. but when the group had entered the house, they had noticed something that was slightly off. the house was cleaner than before they left, the room had almost been re-arranged and there were definitely more snacks missing. as they crept further into the home, they noticed a pink suitcase and female clothes inside it. mark took action and checked who the bag belonged to, and quickly stepped back upon realizing who it was. "fuck." "mark? who is it?" "song eunhyuk." "isn't she-" "yes, she is." the boys all looked at each other realizing that a witch was now living in their home. "hello mr. zhong, your parents are letting me stay in the estate. and as mark's secretary here I would be happy to serve you all." 

having eunhyuk in their house was scary for them. she made their past a living hell and they sure weren't ready to relive that kind pain she put them through. as they all showered and settled down, they sent eunhyuk out to get them dinner, pizza. "are we going to talk about the elephant in the room?" "fine, I guess we should." "The bottom line is that this is mark's fault." "my fault? what did I do?" "she's only here to 'watch over you' so you may as well find a way to get rid of her." "we can't just send her back on the first plane to Canada." "that's not a bad idea." "Listen, I'll get her to lay off and to stay on the upper level until she has to go home, okay?" as the six others replied with a monotone yes, they heard the front door opening and the clicking sound of cheap heels against the expensive marble. "I brought dinner." 

"eat up! even though our plans at the summer festival got canceled we still have each other and this amazing house, with the amazing beach." the seven of them bit down on their hot slices of pizza and enjoyed each other's company. as it was a mid-summers night, the temperature was warm and relaxing, it wasn't harsh, but more comfortable. they eat sat outside on the grass watching the stars above. "I missed you guys." "We missed you too mark, it was so hard not having our older brother around." "you guys should know that I'm never going to forget you or forget who we were as a group. you're like the family that I never had." "aww mark, that's so cheesy." "hey, it's true." "can we stop with the cheesy stuff and just get to the smores already." "yeah!" the seven of them moved over to the fireplace and held out their marshmallows and began to create smores. after eating about four each, they ran out of crackers and space in their stomachs. "injunie is about to fall asleep so I think we're going to head upstairs." "yeah, chenle's eyes are already closed." "can one of you put out the fire later?" "sure." as the couples left, the only two left around the fire were mark and haechan, and eunhyuk watching from the upstairs window. 

"you know what mark?" "yes hyuck." "I really don't act like it but.. I missed you. I missed you so god damn much." "I'm so sorry I had to leave, I really just- I didn't have a choice." mark was standing up and putting out the fire. he began to clean up, as haechan just watched silently. as haechan was about to walk away, he felt arms wrap around him and someone's chin rest on his shoulder. "I'm sorry- I should have never left you. we can try again, haechan." "I'm going to bed okay, mark I just wanted to say-" "mark, you should come in now. it's getting late." "we'll talk tomorrow, haechanie." 

haechan whispered to himself, 

"𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬"