file_jpg#6[beach!energy!]

"mark? are you awake yet?" Mrs

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"mark? are you awake yet?" Mrs. lee knocked on her son's door as he groaned and tossed within his sheets. he missed haechan's scent his bedsheets, it was strange to be around this aroma without the boy next to him. he looked over at the clock and arose from his position in the bed and scrambled downstairs and sat next to haechan's little sister, minhyuk. "Markie, I'm so happy you're home. my brother missed you so much, you'll make him so happy." "I know Minnie, I know." as mark chewed on the pancakes that his mother prepared, he suddenly shrieked as his ringtone echoed the room. "eunhyuk? why are you calling me?"

"oh hi min min!~~~ i just wanted to know if you got to Seoul safely? did you bring everything?" "yes Eunhyuk, I did" "aww, bye oppa!" the other two females in the room looked at mark with a confused face. he had a boyfriend, why was some random woman calling to ask if he was safe, and if he was okay? It didn't sit right with either of them. "Oh, well who was that?" "Just my assistant, mom." "she sounds, scary." "she- she isn't" as the group went back to eating in silence, a bang was heard on the door with someone screaming outside. "jaemin's here." 

"nana hon! come in, come in, mark is just going to go get his bags from upstairs, come chat with me!" mark's mother invited the boy in, giving him a warm cup of tea and a cookie made by minhyuk the night before to give to mark when he got home. "are you excited for the trip?" "yeah, mark seems like he really needs to get away and we're lucky chenle owns a beach house near the ocean, so we're looking to travel down to the waterside and relax." "ahh, must be nice. us moms are going to sit back relax, and thank the heavens we don't have you kids to look after." after the two talked a bit more, they heard the banging of suitcases and footsteps downstairs. "well, let's go." "goodbye, my sweet boys, let me give you a big kiss!" mark's mother hugged the two very tight and placed kisses all over their faces. she was really fond of the two of them, and was surely going to miss them this summer. "well, let's get in the car." as mark left the house, and rushed to go put his suitcases in the backseat with jaemin's bags, mark's mother pulled jaemin back for a moment, just as he was going to leave the house 

"you better protect mark, don't let that girl get close to him, you hear me?" 

"so, how was the stay at your mom's?" "It was weird to be back home, but it felt normal after a bit." "cool, cool." jaemin was feeling awkward about what the boy's mother had said to him. why did he need protecting? jaemin was pretty sure he knew what girl she was talking about. eunhyuk. eunhyuk had history with the group. before transferring to her future school, she was a study group tutor, and let's just say she was abusive and rude. it wasn't a time period any of them wanted to relive, nor did they want one of their closest friends to experience it too. the rest of the car ride was filled with the two of them listening to songs from their favorite artists, such as pinkblack and velvetred. you could say the two of them had a thing for girl groups. after the fourth replay of 'power down' mark's phone began to ring again, and jaemin scoffed in disapproval. "what?" "nothing, who's calling?" "eun." jaemin waited for a moment, fixating his gaze on the car in front. why does he call her eun? is there something between them? "hello?" "hi oppa! I was just wondering if you have made it to the resort yet." "no, we're not there. we have about twenty minutes left and we'll get there." "ok, just make sure to tell me the address in case something happens to you." "I'll be fine." this phonecall certainly didn't sit well with jaemin. 

"mark! I've missed you so much!" "hi chenle, good to see you too." chenle obviously noticed the facts that mark's demeanor had changed, and he wasn't really a fan of it. he missed the warm, cookie-scented, angelic mark that they had known from a year before. "oi loser! you made it!" jeno shouted across the house, renjun leaned up against his arm on the couch, probably playing games on his phone. "huh, oh hi mark." renjun didn't seem too happy to see him, but on the inside he was screaming with joy that all his friends were reunited again. "hey, i'll take your bags upstairs, why don't you catch up with the group?" the rest of his time spent until dinner was mark sitting on the couch playing mariokart against renjun, jaemin, and jisung. it took jisung an hour to realize that mark had gotten back, and when he greeted him only said "oh, mark. hi." and walked off. mark noted that haechan wasn't in the room, but assumed he was out with chenle getting supplies needed for the house. the house was very cozy, but also very bright and homely. a very cute place mark would like to live in. 

"dinner's ready!" mark moved to the table, noticed haechan walk into the room wearing a hat and a mask. he sat at the opposite end on the corner, the place where he'd get the least amount of eye-contact from mark. "alright everyone, dig in!" chenle had brought home macdonalds for everyone, seeing as it was their first night, he wanted to make it a meal to remember. macdonalds with mariokart music playing in the background. haechan didn't really eat much, only a few nuggets and some fries. he asked to be excused, which was when he got up from the table of screaming boys to go to his room, except he didn't the boy follow him and close the door.

"haechan, we need to talk." 

[ picture at start not mine

i found it on google lolol 

also i uh, check my announcement page 

new book content !! ]