file_mov.#8[ithinkistilllovehim]

[yes, i cant watch this video and NOT cry. god i love em]

[markhyuck's billionaire, the inspiration for chapter 8. hope you enjoy!]

"macdonalds! macdonalds! macdonalds!" "shut up you two! we're almost there." the group of them all piled up in the car had almost arrived at macdonalds so they could eat what they call proper food to eat instead of the donuts and cotton candy they had eaten at the waterpark. with slightly wet hair and slightly damp sweaters they had thrown over their swimming costumes, the group walked into the macdonalds eager to order something for them to eat.

"hi, welcome to macdonalds. today is a special event as we have karaoke and the kids play center open so please enjoy today. what would you like to eat?" "ok everyone just tell the lady your order." the group was sitting down near the back of the restaurant, ordering what meals they wanted from the lady serving them. chensung being the soft couple, the two ordered one large strawberry milkshake to share and fries that they were planning to feed into each other's mouths. meanwhile everyone else just ordered their usual nuggets or burgers. the group chomped down on warm food and enjoyed the light music of the karaoke in the background. it was a bit strange nonetheless, but they brushed it off and kept eating the food. "chenle! let's do a duet." "ok! what song?" "let's do candlelight by ntc sleep!" as the group watched the two get up to sing, they heard the front door open and a girl stepped in. koeun.

"mark? it's good to see you!" "oh hi, koeun! i thought i wouldn't see you again?" "I sometimes eat here when I finish work. do you want to sit with me? yeah sure." haechan watched as mark was led off by a gorgeous girl to a nearby table. feeling jealous, he clung to renjun for reconciliation. "aw haechani, don't feel bad. there are other guys! remember that boy yukhei?" "jungwoo started dating him last winter." "well, i uhh there are other guys." haechan sighed and slumped back down in his seat playing around with the food he wasn't planning on eating anytime soon. mark kept talking to koeun, enjoying the time they spent together. they sure were becoming good friends.

"koeun, this might sound forward but would you want to go out with me?" haechan's ears perked up when he overheard this from the other side of the restaurant. he attentively watched the pair, until he noticed koeun's demeanor changing. "oh haha- mark im flattered but I, I have a girlfriend sorry. no hard feelings, I hope we can still be friends." haechan sat back up in his seat, relieved. "Yeah, sorry for asking, im happy if we just remain friends! well, go back to your story about the guy who dyed the pool purple."

"yo!! why don't we go on the playset." "m-mark are you dumb? it says twelve an under... were almost like twenty." "come on hyuck, it'll be fun. they can't kick us out of a macdonalds" agreeing to the idiotic plan the group of them snuck into the macdonalds playset and ran around screaming and telling in and out of each tunnel. "Hey, let's play hide and seek." "hide and seek?" "yeah! we'll do it in teams. chenle and I will find one couple. whoever gets found first has to pay for our meal." "why do you two get a pass?" "cause we're young a poor." "ok! hide!~" haechan moved over to chenle in the tunnel just before everyone went off. "but mark and I aren't a couple!" "you'll thank me later." "hey, hyuck. let's go."

haechan followed mark through the dark tunnels of the macdonalds playset until the two settled in a covered park near the top. "well um, depending on how long the two take we might as well get comfortable." "it's a macdonalds mark, how big do you think it is?" "you'd be surprised." haechan giggled at mark, and the two sat in the little opening in comforting silence. "so how was canada? I haven't really had a proper chat with you since you left." "god, it was stressful. I'm running a company with my dad. but I made a lot of friends, and the school is really good. i surpsrisingly can still speak english pretty well. I was able to make a lot of friends and I was even asked to be in the school council" the two kept chatting for the next twenty minutes until a loud noise started booming through the tunnel they were seated in. "you two! out of the playset now."

"alright boys, I don't know what got in to you but this playset is only for kids twelve and under! it can't handle that much weight. you need to leave." "we didn't even get to finish eating though!" the group sat back down in their seats, starting to pack up all their stuff and get ready to leave the restaurant they had caused a big disturbance in. "hold on, before we leave I didn't get to sing. can I just have one last song!?" "sure kid, just get out when you're done. I couldn't care less." mark ran up to wear the microphones and karaoke music was set up as haechan watched him punch in a code for a song. He wondered what kind of music mark had put on for them. "before I start I'd like to invite one person up to sing with me today. haechan? would you want to sing with me?" "go hyuck! sing" "fine, fine im coming." haechan went up and grabbed one of the microphones out of mark's hands. once the song had begun, he knew exactly what is was and what to sing.

"i wanna be a billionaire, so freakin bad
buy all of the things i never had
i wanna be on the cover of forbes magazine
smiling next to oprah and the queen

oh everytime i close my eyes
i see my name in shinin lights
a different city every night
oh, i swear- the world better prepare
when i'm a billionaire

(mark lee in the house!)
I would have a show like oprah
i would be the host of
everyday christmas
give mark lee your wishlist

i'd probably pull an angelina and brad pitt
and adopt a bunch of babies that aint ever had shit

yeah, oraenmaniya donghyuck-ah
2018 billionaire!
prodigy yeojinhi dahji anhneun kkum da guedaero
2013 buteo jigeumkkaji 2 baesokeuro i jilgam eobsida

oh ms juhae modae wieseo iksokham sokedo ilheul su
eobsneun bicheul balkhyeo

make each other shine like old time!
bring it back!
1, 2, 3 !

oh everytime i close my eyes
(whatcha see whatcha see?)

i see my name in shinin lights
(shinin lights aye!)

yeah a different city every night
oh I, I swear- the world better prepare
(for what?)

[together] when im a billionaire!

ooh ooh ooh oh,

when im a billionaire!

ooh ooh ooh oh

aye aye!

i wanna be a billionaire,
so freakin bad.

-

as the song ended, haechan looked over at mark one more time after singing with him.

'yep, i'm still so in love with him'

to be continued !!

[ a : n = hi everyone ! please take some time to read the lyrics, i honestly cant help but cry after reading them, theyre so cute even if they arent dating at this point im convinced that these are best friends of the year.

so stay tuned for the next chapter coming out soon !!! love you all thank you so much for almost 40k on faint risk!]

N O T P R O O F R E A D