file_IMG#11[a|kiss|to|remember]

"wake up mark." mark turned around in the bed and looked over at who was next to him, pressing their arm against his shoulder. It was eunhyuk. "eunhyuk what the fuck? get out of my bed." "I'm just waking you up, mark. I don't see any issues." mark pushed the girl off of him and left the room. Eunhyuk giggled, laughing at the boy as he walked out. He turned around to look back at her as she was smiling awkwardly. eunhyuk was sitting there admiring all of mark's different items he had in his room and even took some things for herself. he had a framed picture of him and haechan on the first date and the couple bracelet that he had bought for the two of them on their anniversary sitting on top of his bedside table. if he broke up with him, why does he keep all this stuff around?'

mark walked downstairs tired and annoyed. his hair was a mess and his glasses kept falling off of his face. His oversized shirt fell over his stained-grey sweatpants and his hair and is morning breath was almost as bad as his attitude. as soon as he walked into the kitchen he was ignored by almost everyone. haechan looked at him angrily and walked off, jaemin took the last bit of coffee they made just so mark couldn't have any, and jeno scoffed at him and called him a 'fake ass hoe'. everyone was ignoring him, except for renjun. "why is everyone so angry today?" renjun looked mad. "if you wanted to date eunhyuk you could have just said so. you didn't have to tell haechan you wanted to try again and then go sleep with her." mark was now confused. "renjun you have to believe me. she was just in my bed this morning because she was waking me up- please nothing happened you have to trust me." "I don't know what to believe anymore, mark." renjun walked off holding his warm drink to go comfort haechan who was crying in the living room.

"haechan are you okay? you look like you've been crying a lot." "well.." haechan began to get nervous and his five other members were sitting around him looking worried. this wasn't the haechan they knew. he was energetic and loud like usual. "I saw eunhyuk in mark's bed this morning." "but what about last night?" "I-I have no idea. he said he wanted to try again and to be honest, I believed him. he was hugging me and had his chin on my shoulder I honestly thought we would have the chance." "that cheating, lying-" just as jaemin was going to finish his sentence, someone came around the corner. "haechan, can we talk?" "I- Ok."

mark grabbed haechan's hand and pulled him up the stairs. once in haechan's room, mark tightened his grip on haechan's hand and pulled him into a hug. "whatever you saw wasn't really. I'm not with her." he whispered. "but she-" "she did nothing. haechan look at me I want to try-" before mark could finish, haechan kissed him. "I'm sorry mark. I didn't-I didn't mean too." mark pulled him in for another kiss. "I have to go." haechan ran off. almost like deja-vu.

"so you just kissed him straight up?" "I didn't know what I was supposed to do so I just kissed him!" the group of five huddled around the poor boy as he explained his recent situation. "so, did he kiss back?" "well.." "yes? no? spit it out!" "yes, he did" the group collectively started screaming. "I knew it! markhyuck's back!" haechan pouted slightly. as he was about to talk more about the exchange between him and mark, someone's presence in the doorway was disturbing them. "what are you all talking about." "None of your business rat." "wow, no need to get angry there, jaemin." eunhyuk sat on the couch right in-between jeno and renjun. "what are you doing." "Just making myself comfortable. got any issues with that jaemin?" "yeah, you-" before jaemin could beat up the girl the group dragged the boy away from her and left the girl alone. when the group arrived on the pool deck to relax, mark was waiting for them. "c-can we talk?" "Yeah, I guess so. guys can you give us a second?" the group walked off but were in a close enough distance so that they could hear and see what the two were talking about.

"Why did you kiss me?" "you kissed me as well, mark." mark scoffed and looked at the boy. "come on, I'm trying to be serious" haechan thought about it. why did he really kiss mark? was it because he was jealous of that eunhyuk girl? or did he just miss his ex-boyfriend? he was confused. he didn't know whether, to be honest, or just shut up and kiss the boy again. "mark- can I be honest?" "i- I- I guess so." "I really want to kiss you right now" haechan looked up at mark as the sun shone on his face illuminating each of his features. he was wearing his long oversized shirt and had his glasses slipping off of his nose. the distance between them was rather close, the height difference is the only thing stopping them from kissing right now.

"do you really want to do this right now?" "mhm." as the two of them were about to kiss, eunhyuk walked past the entrance of the deck. she knew this was where mark and haechan were, and decided to push the gate open slightly to see what was happening. just as they were about to lean in closer, eunhyuk pulled out her phone and started to record the entire thing. she wanted to send this to mark's father, just to give him another reason to bring mark back to Canada. just as she was about to get the kiss on camera, haechan turned his head slightly and saw the girl at the door with her phone.

"hey! get back here! what are you doing with that video?" haechan yelled and chased the girl who was trying to run off. mark watched as the girl tried to run across the tiling in her cheap black heels. "that's enough! eunhyuk, I don't care if my father sent you to look after me, I want you to get out!" "but mark I-" "no! shut the hell up and get out of my house you slut!" everyone turned to mark in shock. sure the girl was being annoying but he didn't have to go that far. eunhyuk stood there for a bit trying to process what the boy she had a crush on for months just said to her. she started to cry and ran out. someone should have gone after her to make sure she was okay, but to be honest, everyone just wanted her gone.

"sir? I'm back from Korea already."

"How can you be back already? is mark with you?"

"no. He's staying in Korea."

"that's not what I asked for. I thought I told you. your assignment was to bring back mark and make sure he was done with that stupid, unnecessary group of losers he's friends with."

"sir I tried-"

"don't give me that bullshit. would your mother like to know how her daughter is failing a simple task in one of the biggest companies in Korea?"

"At least I'm keeping your secret. would you like mark to know you're cheating on your wife?"

"just shut up okay, I've got another idea."