~Chapter two~

Your POV

"Wake up Yuzu! You'll be late for training! It's already 7:40am!!" Yuzuru's mum said.
I was already awake but she didn't know that.

"Ok mum." I say, trying to act like Yuzuru.

This was hard, since I didn't know how he would act. Even though I was a huge fan of him, but who knows, he could be different from what the world sees. His mum looked at me, and continued doing whatever she was doing before. "I can't actually believe this." I thought. "Wait, but if I'm in Yuzuru's body, he must be... OH GOD! How is he going to react we he sees my posters of him all over my room!? What happens if he finds my journal that I have been writing in about him?".

~*A few minutes pass by*~

"Are you done? You don't usually take this long!" Yuzuru's mum chuckles.

"Yeah yeah I'm ready! Since I'm running late I'll just take an apple! Bye mum!" I pretended.

It wasn't easy pretending to be someone else. Even though I was in Yuzuru's body, I was still capable of doing what he could do, I even had his memories. I could do everything I could do in my own body too though as well, except my English and probably more that I haven't found out about yet. If I can see Yuzuru's memories... he'll be able to see mine. I just hope he doesn't see my embarrassing ones.

Somehow, I found my way to the TCSCC, oh yeah, I had Yuzuru's memories in hand.

"Hello Yuzu!" Javier greets me happily.

"Herro Habi!" I try saying. Even though I can speak perfect English, Yuzuru's body wouldn't let me speak it.

"Here we go, my first time skating but it's not Yuzuru's body's first time, I'll just trust that it can help me with his training. Right?" I whispered in Japanese.

"What was that?" Javier smiles.

"Oh, ish nuting." I say.

I get ready, relying on Yuzu's memories like I said I would. I put on the skates and walked up to the rink with Javier next to me, trying not to freak out that I'm in a world class figure skater's body and I'm with his best buddy about to skate with him. This is just too exciting. I take off the guards and step on the ice, not forgetting to touch the ice before getting on.

"Good morning Yuzu." Brian waves at me.

"Good moning to you too." I say waving and smiling.

I do laps around the rink like instructed. Glad I was still able to skate even if I'm occupying his body right now.

Now begins the jumping.