~Chapter twelve~

Yuzuru's POV

All I can think about if finally going home. After these few hours spent here felt like it was a decade each. Actually, every second felt like a century.

I roll around in the bed, messing up the hair on this body.

I miss you Pooh-san~ Are they taking care of carefully? Are they giving you 3 meals a day? Actually you wouldn't know that since it's not the end of the day yet. It's only... 6:00 pm. Yay! 6 hours to go!

Anyways, those fan fictions are pretty good. What app is it again? Wattpad? Ok I'll be sure to remember that just like how I remember my programmes.

I grab the phone once again and look at the apps. I know I don't really like social media but there's like nothing else to do right now so I guess I can take a look at it.

I tap the app and the home page comes on. I tap around on stuff not knowing how to do it until I come to following.

Why is my name on there? I don't even have an account, neither do I have hundreds of other ones.

I scroll down and an account catches my attention. It had my 'Lets Go Crazy' costume on it.

WHY IS THE PROFILE PICTURE MY A**?

The account name was flyuzuru.

I tap on the profile and picture which had a colourful circle around it. The circle moved and it came up with a picture of me.

Haha, what about my hair? Ah! I knew I should have not done that

Uh...

Ninja? Is that what they call me?! Am I really that

Ninja? Is that what they call me?! Am I really that... cute... if they're saying stuff like that about me?

I get out of the account because I'm kind of... weirded out. First, my butt is their profile, second, Fanyus can just be...weird.

That's not all I found though. Other accounts had picture of me and in the description that they added that to their 'Yuzuru Orgasm Faces' folder... Uh.

I never knew I could single handedly make thousand of people fall for me by acting normally.

A/N
Sorry guys, I was supposed to update 2 days ago but when I was going to take a photo of the picture part, I kind of got carried away on Instagram and completely forgot about my draft. So yeah (0 ~ 0 ;;)
Btw I'm sorry for mentioning the account if they didn't want me to. I'm really sorry. I respect all content you upload on it and I also respect you.