~Chapter eleven~

Your POV
I landed the triple axel. I never knew being switched into an Winter Olympian's body would be so amazingly exciting. I wonder what Yuzuru's doing. I mean the actual Yuzuru. I feel bad for him, having to put up with doing nothing all day.

~*Meanwhile with Yuzuru*~

Maybe I should read some more of those fanfics. I kind of like the Yuzuvie- I mean the story lines of the... BTS Jihope ones. Yeah, those.

~*~

Hm, it must be so boring for him. I wish I were an exciting person.

Brian signals me to come up to him near the barriers.

"You ok Yuzu? You're kind of staring off. Also do you know what happened to Javi? He's kind of acting strange."

"Yer, I ok. I dorn't know whert harpen to Habi eder." I know exactly what happened to Javier actually. It's because I basically rejected him. He did say he'll tell me tomorrow though.

"Oh ok thanks Yuzu. Also, practice your quad salchow and then do the sequence from the new choreography of the SP."

"Ok shir."

Brian puts a thumbs up and walks away. I skate  around the rink to pick up speed for the quad salchow. That's just right, now to jump. I spin around in the air, somehow barely getting dizzy. Tada! Quad salchow. The memories of the sequence rush into my head and after I do the moves. This is fun. I wish I could do this more often.

I finish, my hands on my knees and I'm huffing and puffing. Skating is a lot of work! I really want to do it often and skate at the Winter Olympics in Beijing 2022. If I practice hard enough maybe I might make the cut?