~Chapter nineteen~

Your POV

I wake up, rubbing my eyes before stretching my arms out. I open my eyes, seeing that I'm back in my boring room. I'll miss being Yuzu-fruit.

I frown.

Well, my room is much more cleaner than before.

I look around my room and see a note one the table. So I throw the blankets off me and get up, walking to the note on my study table. I pick it up and read it.

Dear Y/N,
I enjoyed being here! You have showed me what other fun things I can do while I'm not skating. I was using your karaoke set if you don't mind. :)
Anyways, I hope you had a fun time replacing me. Please don't replace me again though. :(
I missed Javi and Pooh-san so much! Well, now my phone has your number since I've called you yesterday so please don't tell any of the Fanyus my number! Thank you. :D
This 'might' be the last time you will hear from me. Like, me writing to you out of all the Fanyus.
DID YOU FEED POOH-SAN 3 TIMES A DAY?
You better have, or I will smash you face with my quintuples. ;)

Sincerely Yuzuru Hanyu.

Uh oh, I didn't even feed Pooh-san.

~*Yuzuru's POV*~

It's morning. Which means I can finally go back to the ice. I stretch my arms until I hit something. It felt like a person. Huh? I open my eyes to realise that I'm not in my room. But this room is familiar. I turn my head slowly to the left and look down.

"AH!" I scream, falling off the bed in the process.

The Spaniard jolts up in fear. He looks down and sees that I've fallen on the floor. Javier relaxes his face.

What the heck?! Why am I in his room?! ESPECIALLY in his bed?!

Javier sees my face and can tell I'm confused as heck.

"Are you okay Yuzu?" He asks.

"Yer... I fine. Whyr wazh I in here??" I answer.

Javi's face turns into a confused one.

"Did you hit your head when you fell down? You seriously don't remember yesterday?"

Yes, I don't remember yesterday.

"Sory, mah mirbd not good remember ratery." I lie.

Come on Y/N, at least give me a heads up about waking up next to this beautiful Spaniard.

"Anyways, Yuzu." He starts.

"Yer?" I answer.

"I want to tell you something very important, but you better not laugh at me. Okay?"

I nod.

"I- erm. I love you..." He blushes and hides his face in his hands.

Aw, so cute.

I smile and blush a little. My face goes bright pink. I stand up and slide back in his bed, bringing the covers over us again. I hug him.

"I rove yo too."

Javier takes his hands away from his face and looks at me. Oh how so beautiful. His face grows into a delighted face and his beautiful dark orbs grow bigger and shinier. He quickly hugs me back.

Thank you Y/N for also making realise I love Javier, thank you for bringing us together too.

Thank you for giving me the things I thought I would never receive.