~Bonus~

Finally, for the winner of the Gold medal. Representing (country), Y/N!

With all my effort, I had made it to first place. I jump onto the top of the podium, smiling and waving. I look to the sides to see Yuzuru holding a bunch of tissues, wiping his eyes every second. He must be so proud of me right now. Javier and Yuzuru always acted as if I were their child. Yuzuru was the mother of course.

I laugh at the thought.

We bow down to take our flowers, which I had the biggest bouquet. After receiving them, we bow down again to get our medals. I'm so happy, my family will be happy, my non biological and non parents are already happy. We are all happy.

Except for the person who came last, but other than that, everything is fine.

We hop off the podium and start skating around and pose for photos. After a few minutes, I went to put my guards on and Yuzuru came up and hugged me tightly.

"AHH!! I SHO PROUD! YOU WIN GERD MERDARRR!!"

"Thanks Okāsan." I chuckled

"You did so well Y/N!! It's only been a year too!You're so talented." Javier says, coming out from behind Yuzuru.

"Thank you Papá." I add.

We go for a group hug, ignoring the cameras flashing every second.

Thank goodness that what I called them didn't get caught on camera. There were no cameras around, other than phones but it's too loud for them to hear us speak.

That was great, my first gold medal, on my first competition. Like hell, I'm already on triples, and quadruples, unbelievable. Maybe I should be like Yuzu and try some quintuples. Hm.

Oh wait, I can already do some quintuples.

~The End~