~Chapter twenty~

Your POV

It's been months after what happened with Yuzuru and I, that was a dream to behold. I'm still living that boring life but there's s little change.

I can wish for anything I want now.

But me being me, I'll only use it for the good things. I'm not a spoilt tomato so I don't shower myself with expensive items. Maybe sometimes I'll let myself loose but I mostly use it for important needs and not wants.

I wonder how Yuzuru is going. He must be training hard for the GPF. Ooooo I'm so excited! Sadly I guess I'll be watching it at home.

I was just designing my Yuzuru fan poster, even though I'll never go there. Maybe it should be a decoration in my room.

I look around.

"Eh... is there even any room on my walls?" I mumble to myself, seeing that my whole room has his face plastered on it.

Ding dong!

Someone is at our door? Nobody ever comes to visit my house?

I walk downstairs slowly, frightened at who might be at the door. I finally arrived in front of it and unlock it, twisting the handle. I shut my eyes tightly but then I open them up again.

"Y-Yuzuru?!"

I look at him in shock while he waves at, smiling.

Who would've thought that Yuzuru Hanyu, the Two-Time Olympic Gold Medalist would be here, at my doorstep.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I-erm. I here terr yur shat-um." He sighs.

"HABI!!" Yuzuru yells in frustration.

Javi? Wait what?! Javier Fernandez is here?

Javier sighs as well and pops up from the side. Well, I guess Javier is explaining it then.

"So, I don't really know you. But apparently, Yuzu is saying he want to invite you to the GPF.  He also said you are allowed to be in the staff area. You will be allowed in the staff area until he retires. And-." He says before I interrupted him.

"What?! Ho mah gah really?" I squeal.

"Yes." Javier smiles and so does Yuzuru.

Yuzuru then turns to Javier and nudges him strongly, causing Javier to wince.

"Oh yeah, and we are inviting to practice at the TCSCC if you would like to start competing, even if you don't know how to skate." Javier adds while rubbing his arm.

"Thanks but I can't, it would cost too much. Plus I'd have to move." I reply, sadly.

"Um, well. We'll be paying, by we I mean Brian Orser. So you're basically going to live there for free." He chuckles.

I feel like I'm about to explode.

"Ho mah GAHHH! You actually mean it?!" I practically shout.

"Yes, we mean it!" Javier laughs, while Yuzuru I'd silently laughing in the corner.

"Alsho," Yuzuru starts. "Shank yu for bring ush togedar!"

Yuzuru walked closer to Javier and hugged him, still looking at me.

"You guys are together now?" I ask.

The nod.

"Don't tell any one of the skating fans out there though." Javier replies, lifting his index finger up to cover his mouth.

After a few more minutes of chatting in front of my house, I invite them inside. They happily agreed. Yuzuru takes his shoes off and leads Javier to the living room, you know. Because he already has a good picture of what the house looks like in the inside.

My mother and father came home, they didn't ask why they were here because it's nice having visitors.  We all chatted and I asked my parents about moving to Toronto to make my dream a reality. I also added that it will all be paid for until I can pay myself. They agreed because they are very supportive towards me. My number 1 fans.

The time comes where they have to leave, after dinner though.  They tell me the time and date for when they'll pick me up and I happily agree.

Finally, I can't believe this is actually happening.

See you.