~Chapter three~

Yuzuru's POV

I was just admiring my medals like every other morning. It always made me happy and helped me start my day if I were in a bad mood. I looked at my photos and that would make me even happier. Just thinking about that people who helped me on my journey to where I am now, to friends I've made and my fellow competitors. That always made me smile.

I closed my eyes and opened them again. Had I fallen asleep standing up? Was I dreaming? I'm not in my room anymore. I look around. "Was I kidnapped by a fan?!?!" I say while noticing all the posters on the wall. I then realise something, my voice. It's not Japanese like usual. I'm speaking perfect English. "Holy moly. This is amazing! I can finally talk to Javi and Coach without them not understanding! I will be able to talk to other and actually understand them now, I can—" I keep saying until I notice my look in a mirror. "My" eyes grow wider. "I'm not...me!! Omg omg what do I do? Did I do that thing they do in some movies where they switch bodies somehow??" I thought. Thoughts kept going inside and the out of "my" head.

Since I heard nobody, I guess I'm "home" alone.

I see a device, I switch the phone on and there's a picture of me, well, a compilation of photos with me in them. Many with heart borders. I'm in many of my different outfits I've worn over the years. Romeo and Juliet, Notte Stellata, Haru no Koi, Hope and Legacy, Requiem of Heaven and Earth. You get the idea. I somehow know password to the phone. It must be because I might have their memories. "WAIT! If I'm in someone else's body... THEY SHOULD BE IN MINE! Oh no. This is embarrassing. What happens if they find out about my secret?" I say.

I finally calm down and continue looking through the phone, I know I shouldn't but I just couldn't resist. I find some app I've never seen before. It's called Wuttped. I wonder what it is so I click it. Lucky I'm better at reading English in this body. I find something called Fanfics. "Yuzuvier... YuzuSho... I wonder what that is." I say. Looking through the recent searches. I tap on Yuzuvier first and a fanfic called "☢️Oxytocin☢️" shows up first.

I read it, and the search up YuzuSho. One caught my eye while scrolling down, "What Color is Love?". I read that too. After reading both stories, definitely after reading the first one, I felt... weirded out. I slowly put the phone down and curled up into a ball, rocking myself to sleep in horror.

A/N
Sorry if the chapters are short an boring, that's just how I do things. Also the fanfics I mentioned are great I promise, but I had to try and make my mindset...Yuzu. I love those stories too just like all the other fanfics I've read. Hope you're enjoying my first fanfic.
Shout out to @yuzuruhanyushomauno , @Boora137 and @VinettaChandra.

The first two are the people that write the fanfics I mentioned and the last is someone that helped me and motivated me with my fanfiction. Thank you for reading this far. Bai bai!