~Chapter seventeen~

Yuzuru's POV

It's 8 o'clock right now, 4 more hours to go.

I sigh and rest my head onto my chin. I look around for things to do, my eyes falling on a microphone meant for karaoke.

Nice it's gold. Wow!! I haven't gone to do karaoke in ages!!

I excitedly pick it up and put the wire into the sound box and turn the speaker down low right after I turned it on. I grab the phone and scroll through their playlist of songs that show the lyrics with them.

Wow, BTS and... BTS... and BTS... ok let's just say all the songs were BTS. I've heard of them, but I don't really listen to them.

I pick a random one called "House of Cards".

"Hmf, sounds interesting." I say to myself.

I plug the phone into the speaker and it connects, showing me exactly what it displayed on the phone. The song starts.

"Tto witaerowo, tto wiheomhae. So bad, (why) uriiiiin yeah."

I was surprised with what came out on this mouth. Is this person Korean or something? Or maybe they practiced so much that I didn't even have to try and pronounce the words... hm.

I keep singing and singing wondering how this person can pronounce those words so accurately. I also wonder how this person's voice is so good.

"Please baby, calm down~~ Jogeumman deo, eO, EOOOO!"

clap clap

I absolutely SLAYED that note.

But like to be very honest, I believe my voice sounds better when singing. Of course I'm better.