~Chapter five~

YOUR POV

I hang up, walking back to the ice, taking my guards off and touching the ice. I skate towards Javi who is waiting for me.

"How'd they even understand you? You were speaking Japanese and they were speaking English." Javi asks me.

"Wehl, dey can understshand but can't shpeak shapanese." 'I' say, it is true though.

"Well if you say so." Javi replies and we continue practice.

"Yuzu, can you review your jumps again. Maybe a 3A and the 4S." Brian calls out.

"Ok brion" I respond.

I get ready to jump and surprisingly I didn't fall on any of them. Thanks for leading me Yuzu's body. Figure skating wasn't bad at all! It actually really fun. I wish I could stay in this body longer. Better not say that out loud though.

We finally finish practice, Javi skates up to me before I can leave the ice.

"Want to go out for lunch?" Javi says happily.

"Sure" I reply.

We get of the ice and put our guards on and walk to the change room. I close my eyes while getting dressed because Yuzu might want to privacy, you know? Even if he took his shirt off in front of tons of fans before.

I take the skates off and replace them with sneakers and walk out with Javi. Not forgetting Pooh~san of course. Brian has a smirk on his face when he sees us walk out together. We get coffee and talk about plenty of things. Like jumps to the upcoming competitions. I acted like I was an actual world class figure skater. Being a professional figure skater is way better then sitting in my room watching competitions.

Maybe being Yuzuru Hanyu for a day isn't going to be so bad.

A/N
Sorry if I got some things about figure skating wrong and how they teach at practices. I don't do figure skating but I really want but it's actually very impossible for me :( You know the Y/N character? It's actually based a lot on me and what I wanted to do. Also sorry my chapters are super short. I can't really write/type much when it comes to making a story/fanfic.