Part three

In this chapter, I introduce one of the two major villains 

It was raining, and Aaliyah had to return some overdue books at the college library. Deciding to brave the rain, she grabbed an umbrella and made a run for it. Whilst walking, her umbrella blew away. Aaliyah tried to catch it to no end, but soon admitted defeat. Luckily, a car was coming her way and she ran for help. Luckily, the driver took pity on her and rolled down his window.

"Help. I need to get to my college. Can I get a lift?"

The door opened and Aaliyah climbed in.

"Thanks for the lift. I'm Aaliyah."

"Safdar."

"Nice to meet you."

Aaliyah grabbed a tissue, and started drying her face and hands. Safdar handed her a towel to dry her clothes.

"Do you live alone?"

"No. I live with my dad. Why?"

"I was just wondering why he let you out in this weather."

"He wasn't. But I'm stubborn and I kept insisting. Plus, I've got overdue books at the library, and I can't keep paying the fines."

"So, What do you do when your not studying?"

"Dads a doctor, so I help him out from time to time. Otherwise, I just annoy him."

Aaliyah passed the towel to Safdar, and thanked him, as she exited the car. Safdar sat there, watching her go. He was mesmerised by her. He sat there, smelling the towel, imagining Aaliyah's face and body against it. He decided he wanted her, there and then, and nothing was going to stop him obtaining her. She was like a gift he needed.