Part six

Jameel was true to his word. Aaliyah hadn't seen him all day in college. She was walking down the corridor when she saw Jameel with his friends. She also saw him with a girl. This bothered her for some reason. The glass she was carrying broke and cut her hand. Aaliyah started screaming in pain. Jameel quickly saw this and ran to her aid.

"What have you done?"

Aaliyah just stared at Jameel as he walked her to the medical room, washed her hand and bandaged it. " Aaliyah, you know that when you get hurt, I feel the pain." Aaliyah stared at Jameel. She tried to say something but he ran off.

Aaliyah sat on the tyre swing, going over the day. She remembered how loving Jameel had been and how caring he was. She looked at her bandaged hand and kissed it.

"You love me so much, yet why don't you admit it?" 

Aaliyah whipped her head around and saw Jameel there.

"No."

"Yes you do. That's why you broke the glass when you saw me with the other girl. It bothered you."

Aaliyah tried to leave but Jameel blocked her path. "Move aside Jameel. Let me go." "Not until you admit what you feel." "What do you want me to say?" "Admitting your true feelings would be a good start." Aaliyah pushed Jameel "go to hell."

Aaliyah started to walk away, but suddenly stopped. She turned around and ran back, straight into Jameels arms. She wept as Jameel held her. "I do. I love you a lot Jameel. I've loved you for a while now. I'm sorry it took me this long to admit it. My heart just didn't want to admit it." Jameel held Aaliyah and gave her a long, deep, tender kiss. Aaliyah smiled and kissed him back.