Part thirteen

Aaliyah was at her rehearsal. She was getting frustrated because she couldn't find the perfect music to open with. Her team were giving her one option after another, but she kept rejecting their ideas. The music had to be perfect. It had to make Aaliyah feel something, just like that guy had. She couldn't explain it, but one glimpse of him had woken something in her, something she didn't know she had. But it frustrated her that she didn't know who he was. She tried so hard to remember, but she couldn't remember where or when they had met.

Jameel was at home, trying to think of some new lyrics to a piece of music he heard. He was a singer/songwriter. He loved the song which he performed at parties, but he felt he needed new material. He thought back to the girl he met briefly. He hadn't told anyone, but when he met her, his heart cried out for her, which was weird as they had never met. Plus, since the day they met, he'd been having weird dreams.

Aaliyah was about to call it a day, because they were getting nowhere, when one member of her team asked her to listen to one last piece of music they found. Aaliyah sighed and told them to play it. Suddenly, the loudspeakers came to life and music filled the room. Aaliyah dropped the papers she was holding and covered her ears. Then she ran out of the room.

Aaliyah ran home and collapsed on her bed. Safdar came and asked if she was ok. "I'm fine, just tired. Had a long day. I'm going to sleep. By the way, when is my dad coming back?" Safdar promised her soon, and left. He went straight to Chammis room. "You need to find Jameel and make him yours, before they start to remember. I'm scared Aaliyah has started to remember. The good thing  is she doesn't know what it means, but it's only a matter of time."

The next day, chammi went to Jameels house and introduced herself. She offered to help him to become a star. Jameel refused. He said he wanted to do it by himself. Chammi promised much needed help and support to his family, if he took her up on her offer. Jameel agreed to which Chammi asked him to come to her mansion later on to discuss everything.

Jameel entered the mansion and was struck by how big it was. He didn't know where to go, so tapped a girl on her shoulder, asking for help. Aaliyah turned around and just stared at him. "Are you ok miss?" Chammi came and took him away, whilst Aaliyah just stared. What was happening to her?

Any guesses on what the music was and why it affected Aaliyah? All will be revealed soon